Editing Cameras

lazy_chesnut

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
I installed sam's exe the other day, and it is brilliant. I have a few gripes though, and I'm sure some of you lot will be able to tell me how to improve this.

Is it possible to make an edge from a straight drive more likely if the ball is pitched at a good length, and less likely if the ball is full pitched? This needs to happen because i found myself just using straight drive instead of bothering with the forward defense.

Also, the cover drive is pretty hard to play with any effect.

The amount of seam needs to be reduced, but it needs to happen A LOT more often. I found that I sometiimes left balls that were WELL outside off stump, but they cut back in and rip the stumps out. If I had played a defensive shot, I would have played and missed, or edged the ball.

Also, I will be working on a camera editor, as it really ****ed me off when I couldn't see where the ball was going to pitch when the cursor was behind the umpires head.

Last thing - and it may just have been that I was on a green pitch - but the bowlers seem to bowl a little too full. Is it possible to chnage the length at which they normally bowl?

Cheers for any replies, in advance!

T

I don't think that sams exe has anything to do with the seam or the shots- that's all in the gob as far as I know.

yeah I know its in the gob, but sam's exe makes it necessary to change this stuff. Need to make the straight drive more likely to edge to shorter balls to encourage the forward defense. Is this possible?

You can increase the edge probability for any shot- it's called EdgeProb or something.

Users who are viewing this thread