Editing the Game - Consoles

something like 5 different patterns to choose from and be able to pick the different colours... so you could make something like the ipl if you wanted to

im looking forward to creating different world cup kits oh and the classic world series cricket kits.....man this is gonna b awesome...teams from different eras with respective kits...

You would be able to make more than 5 teams... just if there is only 5 different patterns... just double up some patterns with very different colour combinations... cause if you have it even just one solid colour but being able to choose from colours you can tell them apart..

yea the only bad thing is im sure you wouldnt be able to have this magicly kit
8525.jpg

and yes you should be able to create a player with that afro... with the head band that would be awesome, who wouldnt be a afraid of a fast bowler running in with that bobing around lol

im thinking more along the lines of editing the the given teams so that they have players from the those eras. Since we can create atleast additional teams and we cant touch the licenced kits of aus and eng im thinking recreating those two teams entirely, or even the associates.. Gonna b a big project but atleast it can all be done in game :D

You would be able to make more than 5 teams... just if there is only 5 different patterns... just double up some patterns with very different colour combinations... cause if you have it even just one solid colour but being able to choose from colours you can tell them apart..

yea the only bad thing is im sure you wouldnt be able to have this magicly kit
8525.jpg

and yes you should be able to create a player with that afro... with the head band that would be awesome, who wouldnt be a afraid of a fast bowler running in with that bobing around lol

Hahaha! What an effort by Marshall. It's a mystery how he fit on a helmet.

Nah I'm sure hsmith1978 (I think) said you can only create 4 teams. Hopefully I'm wrong and it's like 10, which they had in 07. I would probably make the IPL, or create random associate teams with teams like the UAE, Argentina, USA or even China and Russia with custom players. Hahah, fun!

He means using the ingame editor. We added county etc for BLIC2005 and 2007 so I assume we'll be able to do something similar again.

You can't make any teams, it is just there are 4 ones that aren't international teams that are the most logical to replace.

You can't make any teams, it is just there are 4 ones that aren't international teams that are the most logical to replace.

Which interntaional teams have been included....ann what are the 4 non interntaional ones?

Which interntaional teams have been included....ann what are the 4 non interntaional ones?
All 12 major cricketing countries and some countries like US etc may also have been included

Well when I head there were 12 teams I figured it would be the 12 that competed in the World Twenty20, but someone mentioned Zimbabwe being in the game in their review so I guess I'm wrong.

The four teams are XIs for Transmission and Codemasters (the players made up of people from their companies, undoubtedly on 100% skill haha), an Asian XI and a Rest of the World XI.

So when you say they're more logical to replace, does it mean we can replace any team at all?

dajesmac added 0 Minutes and 30 Seconds later...

Cause I don't think England needs to be in the game at all ;) :banana2

So when you say they're more logical to replace, does it mean we can replace any team at all?
Yep.

Australia
England
New Zealand
South Africa
Zimbabwe
India
Pakistan
Sri Lanka
Scotland
Ireland
West Indies
Bermuda

I think.

Theres no Bangladesh...you know if any Bangladeshis see that post we're going to witness one EPIC dummy spit.

Haha, but I think they would be instead of Bermuda, because Bermuda just lost their ODI status at the start of the year, and surely the Deshis would've gotten preference over them haha.

But cheers mate anyway.

I knew I'd forget someone, I remember thinking how ugly the red and green menus were. Bangladesh are definitely in there.

Was just going off memory there, likely either missed one more, or Scotland aren't in

Users who are viewing this thread