elapatch

elaprem

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hai this is my debue batting patch.give it a try and give me suggestions.i made this patch to make batting very easy.the six hit shots have been made very esier. the ball will fly out of the ground and some will it the top of the roof.i have increased the power of the cover drive.now cover drives can be easily played.the ball will just crash in to the fence.there will be some weired shots,lease bear with me.i'll change it in the next patch.leg glance power also been increased.try the sweep shot as well.cpu batting had been made easier.
i dunno how the back foot shot works. i'll try to increase its power in the next patch which will be atougher one.

Attachments

• 430834dfd47be8b1eaa97fa22706133a.zip
    10.1 KB · Views: 36
It is good to see that different people are coming to alter ai and by this way we can improve this game.

I will try to check it out and then will let you know.

elapatch1

large cursor while bowling have been changed to smaller one.cpu pacing have been modified.try my pull shot without using the six hit button.if played
properly it will go for a flat six.there are some weired shots in this patch,i'll try to change it in the next patch.please try the patch and give me u r views to improve the patch.batting patch is the same one that was released earlier.

Attachments

• 2bb7ad25c9aa96dc7b6f670d84a4df83.zip
    3.3 KB · Views: 20
  • 430834dfd47be8b1eaa97fa22706133a.zip
    10.1 KB · Views: 18
hai mates i'll will be releasing my harder patch very soon.try my present patch and give me suggestions to improve the patch.

hi guys how is my patch. give me sugesstions to improve.

good to see an easy ai patch. Sorry mate I cant try it right now because of being busy but keep up the good work and I will try as soon as I find some free time

patches are a waste of time expessially bat patches make a real cover drive shot then im intrested well done anyway

Users who are viewing this thread