Post Line-ups Elite League: Australia VIII | Final - The champions of Season VIII are...

Dont start it until the next CL please :)

Unfortunately , there aren't any words made by the English experts like Shakespeare and Langston Hughes to praise your works. You are simply a living legend VC! :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

Take a punch champ. :cheers

Punter,Clarke,Trott and Kohli are tweaking legends :p

:O

How much time did it took for coming up with such a stunning presentation of the stats? Hours or days? Mind blowing efforts!

:O

How much time did it took for coming up with such a stunning presentation of the stats? Hours or days? Mind blowing efforts!

The most runs/wickets/catches etc hardly took long as I had been calculating them after every round since the start of the season. Putting everything in order took a couple of hours at the most but putting the values in coded tables is where it took me a two/three days to finish. Quick enough considering my first such stats bundle took over a week to finish. :p

tempx.png

VC the slogger said:
ELA | Will return when there is shortage of Australian leagues

That seems about now, so this is back for another season. The managers of Melbourne Storm ( @Sulaiman7 & @Jack Ryder), Sydney Roosters ( @Umair2000), Queensland Firebirds ( @Simon) and Adelaide Crows ( @The Author) need to confirm their availability in this thread. Meanwhile, @Aggz has been appointed WCF's new manager.

Once you do that, give the boot to two of your overseas players so we can get started. The squad rules have been changed from 11/7 to 13/5 in order to provide more opportunities for Australian players.

Also, these are players that have hung up their boots after the end of the previous season. They can be replaced when I open the trading window.

Code:
Melbourne Storm - Simon Katich*
Sydney Roosters - Ricky Ponting, Sachin Tendulkar, Phil Jaques*, Graeme Swann & Jonathan Trott
West Coast Fever - Adam Gilchrist, Shane Warne & Marcus North*

*Can still play as an overseas local

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread