Post Line-ups Elite League: Australia VIII | Final - The champions of Season VIII are...

Swann OUT
Finn OUT
Ravi Ashwin IN
Mohammad Shami IN Not Bhuv because he hasn't really performed outside India like Shami has.

Loving the look of the side though, may not have the great shine like it used to, but still looks a mouth watering side. Deep inside I too know bowling lacks that gold touch like the batting does, but with Ashwin and Ben coming in, I think it will benefit us in one way or another.
Rob Quiney
Michael Clarke
(Experience to open.)
Virat Kohli
JP Duminy/Jacques Kallis
Shane Watson
MS Dhoni
Ravi Ashwin
Brett Lee
Clint McKay
Shaun Tait
Ben Laughlin
@Umair2000, your say?

Last edited by a moderator:
First of all, Lonwabo Tsotsobe and Kane Williamson out.
Brendan Nash out, makes Katich available as local os.
Chris Rogers and Peter Forrest in.

First of all, Lonwabo Tsotsobe and Kane Williamson out.
Brendan Nash out, makes Katich available as local os.
Chris Rogers and Peter Forrest in.

Actually, there's space for Nash even if you keep Katich because you can have a maximum of 2 OS locals in a squad. Tom Cooper as it turns out is an Australian domestic player first, Dutch international player second and thus counts as a local.

Chris Rogers is already taken BTW.

David Hussey for Nathan Coulter-Nile
Confirmed, lets shake on it. :)
We needed that good pacemen and we got one in Nathan Coulter-Nile, really happy with this signing. :)

Actually, there's space for Nash even if you keep Katich because you can have a maximum of 2 OS locals in a squad. Tom Cooper as it turns out is an Australian domestic player first, Dutch international player second and thus counts as a local.

Chris Rogers is already taken BTW.

Okay, Daniel Smith in then.
Murray Goodwin in and Nash out.

Eoin Morgan out, Flintoff in. Although it has been months he hasn't played cricket, I'd still love to have him in my team.

Users who are viewing this thread