Drafts Emerald Cricket League 2024 - RETAIN. RETAIN. RETAIN.

Signups Status

S. No.
Team Name
Manager(s)
Ground
Pitch-type
Logo
Basnahira Cricket Dundee
TBD
TBD
TBD
Jaffna Super Kings
TBD
:ar: :up: Evenly Balanced
Chennai-Super-Kings-Logo-svg-copy.png
Royal Challengers Dambulla
:bat::left: Flat
royal-challengers-dambulla-png.280198
Sunrisers Kandy
:ar::up: Evenly Balanced
srk-png.280397
Tamil United
TBA
TBA (Team no 6)
TBA
TBA
TBA

@Pinch hitter and @Till Valhalla confirm your home stadium and also pitch type. You can go same if you want.
Not sure why The Alliance died but alright!

Not sure why The Alliance died but alright!
You didn't make it clear if you wanted to continue. Two of your managers declined the offer and pinch hitter asked to retain the team before you with the condition that there won't be more than 6 teams. So, its like either Alliance will play or Dambulla and he clearly asked first. All fair and square in my opinion.

Rules and Regulations

Squad Composition:
17 Players = 10 Locals (:local:) + 6 Overseas Players (:os:) + 1 Associate Player (:blueo:)

Lineup Rules:

• Wicket-keeper (:wk:/:wkb:) is a must
  • Six bowling options (:ar:/:bwl:) are a must
  • Maximum 4 overseas (:os:) players can be in the XI
Keeping this in mind, please announce your player retentions. This is only for franchises who took part in previous edition - Jaffna, Dambulla and Kandy
@mohsin7827 @Pinch hitter @HotShots @Till Valhalla

Four players max. Only one overseas (including associate) possible.

There will be injuries in the tournament (the more a player bats or bowls, the higher the chances). I will certainly include the possibility of no one getting injured (at the end of the day, I am just using random number generator)
A player may be injured for one or two games and it won't be repeated for that team again.
Once after round 3 and then round 7, I will do these simulations.

Keeping this in mind, please announce your player retentions. This is only for franchises who took part in previous edition - Jaffna, Dambulla and Kandy
@mohsin7827 @Pinch hitter @HotShots @Till Valhalla

Four players max. Only one overseas (including associate) possible.

There will be injuries in the tournament (the more a player bats or bowls, the higher the chances). I will certainly include the possibility of no one getting injured (at the end of the day, I am just using random number generator)
A player may be injured for one or two games and it won't be repeated for that team again.
Once after round 3 and then round 7, I will do these simulations.
Will try to get ot done soon

1720006885148.png

DGK will be based out of Galle International Stadium, which will have a :right::left: Dry/Slow pitch.

1-35 - :left::right: Dusty - Plenty of turn on offer for spinners and a good place to bat for spin-savvy batsmen. Good pace bowlers are still likely to thrive.
36-70 - :right::left: Dry/Slow - Ideal for slow and spin bowlers as the name suggests. Sometimes quite difficult to bat on.
71-100 - :down::down: Poor - Uneven bounce and a huge amount of turn on offer for spinners. Expect a slow hard grind where most batsmen rarely score at above 2 an over.
1720007030981.png

can i join someone who will be active in draft
Post automatically merged:

Signups Status

S. No.
Team Name
Manager(s)
Ground
Pitch-type
Logo
Basnahira Cricket Dundee
TBD
TBD
Jaffna Super Kings
TBD
:ar: :up: Evenly Balanced
Chennai-Super-Kings-Logo-svg-copy.png
Royal Challengers Dambulla
:bat::left: Flat
royal-challengers-dambulla-png.280198
Sunrisers Kandy
srk-png.280397
Tamil United
Tamil-United.png
TBA (Team no 6)
TBA
TBA
TBA

@Pinch hitter and @Till Valhalla confirm your home stadium and also pitch type. You can go same if you want.
@Aravind. can I join Tamil United ? it would make utmost sense acc to the name :wave

Users who are viewing this thread