On Hold Emerald Cricket League 2024 - We got our 6 teams

If it's a 8 team league, please give me a new team with no co manager, if you're continuing with current 6 teams, please give me Moratuwa Armies with no co manager.

5 to 6 teams league than, I am in... 8 teams Sri Lankan league is not fun to play...
I mean people voted for it. I had made my choice before. Anyways even in 8 teams, you will be playing 10 matches + playoffs as I am following the IPL model.

If it's a 8 team league, please give me a new team with no co manager, if you're continuing with current 6 teams, please give me Moratuwa Armies with no co manager.
I would suggest to take Moratuwa as you will get to retain some very good players. Of course, if no one takes Moratuwa you will get a chance at some of those players in early draft round.

I mean people voted for it. I had made my choice before. Anyways even in 8 teams, you will be playing 10 matches + playoffs as I am following the IPL model.

I would suggest to take Moratuwa as you will get to retain some very good players. Of course, if no one takes Moratuwa you will get a chance at some of those players in early draft round.
I am taking Moratuwa with no co manager please, if it is allocated to me, can I please change the team name and logo, I want to represent Tamil community in this league.

I am taking Moratuwa with no co manager please, if it is allocated to me, can I please change the team name and logo, I want to represent Tamil community in this league.
in that case, better to make new team. but your signup will be taken after it is ensured there is a place.

I can play but idk if I can do a draft (I can manage a team)

Teams status:

• Colombo Cackling Cookies - :x:
  • Galle Gladiators - :x:
  • Hambantota Super Saints - :tick: (but as new franchise I think)
  • Jaffna Super Kings - :tick:
  • Moratuwa Armies - :x: (obviously)
  • Royal Challengers Dambulla - maybe
  • Sunrisers Kandy - :tick: (at least Till Valhalla)
  • The Alliance - ? (@Umair7 hasn't confirmed but others are no)

So, we got three teams confirmed for sure. And also taking in Aislabie and Aravind, it is five.
And Dambulla's request is likely fulfilled so we got at least six teams.

Users who are viewing this thread