End of season

Wirah

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I haven't finished my season yet, but I have a couple of questions about what happens at the end of it.

-After you have finished the first, do you continue into season two with the relegation and promotion (from season 1)?

-At the end of the season can you purchase/sell players?

Wirah said:
I haven't finished my season yet, but I have a couple of questions about what happens at the end of it.

-After you have finished the first, do you continue into season two with the relegation and promotion (from season 1)?

I know for definite you can't purchase or sell players as it's not a management sim.

From memory regarding your other question, this was in another thread, I don't think there is promotion or relegation... I think that when the season is over, if you win a title you get a trophy and then start over...

Steve S.

I am aware that Cricket 2005 is not a management sim. But on NHL05, NBA05, FIFA05 and Madden05 (which are all EA Sports games) you can purchase players.

Wirah said:

There is no buying/selling players but there is relegation and promotion.

afridi118 said:
but andrew wilson said tht this will be in cricket 2004
He also said that there would be manual appealling !!!!!!!!! :mad

It is possible to swap players between teams if you wish, at least thats what i think you can do from what i have seen on some of the options in my cricket, but then I dont know if the changes you make to squads would then be perminant or just for your season.

Yes, manual appealing would definately help, especially when it hits the computer dead infront and no one even bothers appealing! But I guess if this option was to be implemented we would all turn into shane warne :)

Briggsey said:
Yes, manual appealing would definately help, especially when it hits the computer dead infront and no one even bothers appealing! But I guess if this option was to be implemented we would all turn into shane warne :)
lol!!!!!!! Then I would love to turn into Murali

Users who are viewing this thread