England v Australia - 2nd Test

nightprowler10

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Register your fantasy team for the second test, Ashes 2005. Click here. Deadline to register/edit your team is 3rd August, 2005.

Squads

England

*Andrew Strauss
*Marcus Trescothick
**Michael Vaughan
*Ian Bell
*Kevin Pietersen
*Andrew Flintoff
*+Geriant Jones
*Ashley Giles
*Matthew Hoggard
*Stephen Harmison
*Simon P Jones
*Graham Thorpe
*Paul Collingwood
*Mark Butcher

Australia

* *Ricky Ponting
* +Adam Gilchrist
* Michael Clarke
* Jason Gillespie
* Brad Haddin
* Matthew Hayden
* Brad Hodge
* Justin Langer
* Michael Kasprowicz
* Simon Katich
* Brett Lee
* Stuart MacGill
* Damien Martyn
* Glenn McGrath
* Shaun Tait
* Shane Warne

Nice that you made it. :) Going to make my selection now.

England will announce their 2nd Test squad on Sunday. That could influence my selection (and not mine only).

Last edited:
The deadline date to create/edit your team has been extended to Thursday, August 4, 2005 at 10:10am, that's twenty minutes before the first ball is bowled. Gives you more time to choose wisely!

I can't seem to edit my team. I want to change Collingwood into Flintoff as all-rounder, but I can't. When I want to select All-Rounder 1 I see three names popping out in this order: Collingwood, Flintoff and Collingwood. At the Reserve All-Rounder 1 I see three names in this order: Flintoff, Flintoff and Collingwood.

Also in the wicketkeeper it happens the same thing. As a Wicket Keeper Gilchrist appears twice and Jones one time. As Reserve Wicket Keeper 1 Jones appears twice and Gilchrist once.

Is there fault in the system?

I get this message every time even though I checked very good and tried it ten times or so: 'You can't select the same player more than once'

Last edited:
Results

akira2291 - 788
aussie1st - 700
squiz - 699

SkateBoarder2 - 677
sohummisra - 673
melucas - 667
Pak_cricketer - 658
irottev - 654
nightprowler10 - 650
The_Iceman - 636
jhnnyby000 - 634
jdbais - 623
Steve Moore - 605
viral1991 - 598
DoN - 585
ZexyZahid - 570
jamesgray2005 - 561
scorpion_rulezz - 510

Congratulations to akira2291 for winning this Fantasy Cricket game.

Too bad I couldn't change Collingwood into Flintoff, otherwhile my points would be up from 570 to 692 or even 742.

Next time I'll give my team the day before.

aussie1st said:
If only i had changed McGrath out, his injury was so late :(
Though you didn't win, you were the first runner-up so you should be eligible for some vCash. I'm not sure how this is implemented.

aussie1st said:
If only i had changed McGrath out, his injury was so late :(

Everybody had McGrath in his side. So in the end it doesn't matter, because the other differences will be the 10 men then.

I hope it will. But this time I will make it on the day when they play the Test. :) My inclusion of Collingwood ruined my chances. :(

Users who are viewing this thread