England v West Indies 3rd Test 2012

I actually looked at the weather some days ago and knew there would be cloudy conditions, but I didn't expect a delay.

Day 1 has been officially abandoned. Deadline has been extended to June 8 at 10:00 GMT. I assume they'll start earlier if possible, so it may change to ~9:30 GMT.

cricinfo said:
West Indies suffered a blow when Shivnarine Chanderpaul, who had a scan earlier in the week on a sore side, failed to recover from what his captain, Darren Sammy, myseriously called "an unfortunate incident".

England v West Indies, 3rd Test, Edgbaston, 3rd day: England rest Stuart Broad and bowl first at Edg | England v West Indies, 3rd Test, Edgbaston, 3rd day Report | Cricket News | ESPN Cricinfo

Anyone with Chanderpaul can request that he be replaced. All other players have either been rested or dropped, so they must stay in your team.

Can Chanderpaul be replaced for my team as well.

Good thiing is that Finn is playing. Bad thing is that Broad is rested and I've got him in my team.

Trott in as a bonus player for your team Zexy :thumbs

Forgot to mention that everyone has until the start of Day 4 to request that Chanderpaul be replaced.

Users who are viewing this thread