England vs India test series - Test 2

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I've registered my team. I don't often play Fantasy Cricket but I played the 1st test between England and India so I might as well play the whole series now!

It's a bit different from my team for the 1st test, in which I came 48th! I've picked players who are in form. I must admit, it only has 4 Indians in it!

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
In the team of the first Test I had only four English players. I might change that too.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Not many registrations so far, come on everyone.

That bug in your signature is really annoying. When I first saw it I thought it was a real one and started scratching my monitor!

Anyway, the question is now whether Ganguly will play or not. And I've changed my team compared to the previous test. Especially since this is a new ground, so somehow players perform differently compared with other grounds.

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors
That bug in your signature is really annoying. When I first saw it I thought it was a real one and started scratching my monitor!

Anyway, the question is now whether Ganguly will play or not. And I've changed my team compared to the previous test. Especially since this is a new ground, so somehow players perform differently compared with other grounds.

Same here! :p

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Well i still don't get it.
Why isn't India playing Gautam Gambhir ?A left-right combo at the top would benefit them.
Anyways Ganguly is playin in this match.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
It's going real bad for me. I included Strauss and Vaughan in my team and both got low scores. And beside that I made Pietersen my captain and he got out cheaply too, while I dropped Collingwood and he is making runs. :mad

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Alright day with Cook getting some runs. Just need the pitch to settle and let the Indian batters get runs.

Users who are viewing this thread