English County Season

ahk2578

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi All
I have been playing a full season on my home pc ....Frizzel County C'ship,C&G and National League....as Surrey.....I know that they had won most of the titles sometime back....a year or two....they were in DIv One

So far I have won the C&G and I have 1 game to go in the NL with Surrey leading the DIV 1 table....The same is for the C'ship table for DIV 1.I had started to play the final match with Sam's exe but wasn't getting any swing so I quitted the match.To my surprise Sussex who was leading Div 2 with less points from 16 matches was declared the winner.....I had over 300 points from 15 completed games (all wins) and 1 loss the last.....I think it was the same for Sussex but with far less points... Why was Sussex declared the winner????

Unfortunately I hadn't fraps on so I couldn't take a screenshot....

ahk2578

Club Cricketer
barmyarmy said:
If you were using an edited .sav it might have been an error in the divisions or fixtures.

Nope I didn't use an edited.sav..... I was trying my best to populate my trophy cabinet :D

You know what I had saved the game after 1 over ....i will reload this game and see what happens if I win and I will coz' the wicket was wet and my spinners can wreak havoc ......

Last edited:

guyofcricket

Club Cricketer
this is not new for me as whenever u quit a match the opposing side is always declared winner. It happened to me in test series world series and other series as well

ronny_kingsley

Club Cricketer
guyofcricket said:
this is not new for me as whenever u quit a match the opposing side is always declared winner. It happened to me in test series world series and other series as well

If you quit a match in between you are sure gonna loose the match .

This happens in all other games as well.Eg:In FIFA games it counts as 2-0 loss.

Also what the actual problem here to be discussed is a pecuilar one.Never happened with me.

Also it might just be that ur user team is in DIvision -2 .So is not the winner .It will just move into DIvision -1.

Just guessing

ahk2578 said:
Hi All
I have been playing a full season on my home pc ....Frizzel County C'ship,C&G and National League....as Surrey.....I know that they had won most of the titles sometime back....a year or two....they were in DIv One

So far I have won the C&G and I have 1 game to go in the NL with Surrey leading the DIV 1 table....The same is for the C'ship table for DIV 1.I had started to play the final match with Sam's exe but wasn't getting any swing so I quitted the match.To my surprise Sussex who was leading Div 2 with less points from 16 matches was declared the winner.....I had over 300 points from 15 completed games (all wins) and 1 loss the last.....I think it was the same for Sussex but with far less points... Why was Sussex declared the winner????

Why dont u post the save game in zip format here.It might help.

ahk2578

Club Cricketer
I have played out the saved game and below are screenshots of this bug :mad

Attachments

• Cricket2004 2005-05-14 02-01-26-07.JPG
    Cricket2004 2005-05-14 02-01-26-07.JPG
    66.7 KB · Views: 64
  • Cricket2004 2005-05-14 02-01-54-70.JPG
    Cricket2004 2005-05-14 02-01-54-70.JPG
    60 KB · Views: 63
  • Cricket2004 2005-05-14 02-12-04-29.JPG
    Cricket2004 2005-05-14 02-12-04-29.JPG
    58.1 KB · Views: 59

ronny_kingsley

Club Cricketer
ahk2578 said:
I have played out the saved game and below are screenshots of this bug :mad

See thats what I said temas from Division -2 dont win the championship.They just advance to Division-1 the next season.

You need to be in division-1 to win the championship.

Team with the max points in Division-1 wins the championship.

So inspite you haing more points than the champ in division-1 ,Sussex wins the title amd rightly so .

Hope this explains it .

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
ahk2578 said:
Hi All

lol, yeah. Only just noticed but as others have pointed out you are in division 2 not 1.

ahk2578

Club Cricketer
I finally came to the end of the English season and Surrey was promoted to 1st division as you learned ones had stated earlier...thanks again mates for your kind comments and tips!!

Users who are viewing this thread