Drafts English OD Championship - Draft Round 6

ESPNHeader.png

ECB Unveil Revolutionary OD League

The ECB have today announced the launch of a revolutionary new OD league designed to revitalize the recent falling standards of English ODI cricket, titled 'The English OD Championship'.

The event is the first franchise based one day league worldwide, with most countries opting more into the T20 format. The tournament shall feature 9 teams all based at the major test grounds in the UK, and players shall be allocated purely through a draft at a later date.

It is hoped that bringing in international stars who are household names into the English domestic scenes not only will crowds increase, but also improve the quality of youthful English cricket with the added challenges and experience around the team.

Managers are said to be announced shortly, with some big names from the Planet Cricket community possibly being hinted at. This will without a doubt be on of the top quality upcoming leagues to keep an eye on over the course of the season.

Royal_London_One_Day_Cup_Launch_xae5_Qi8zki_Fl.jpg

Last edited:
As of now the thread is not quite fully completed however the basic layout is there, feel free to start registering interest for teams :). Hoping to kick start the drafts this weekend.

Would be thankful of any comments regarding to my presentation/the thread so far being my first league!

People and copying my ideas. . . . The best love story than any other story.

Are you referring to the menu style mate? I saw it the other day and absolutely love it, I do admit that it's taking inspiration from you slightly but I hope you're ok with that and see it more as appreciating your work rather than copying? Will happily change the thread layout if you're not however?

People and copying my ideas. . . . The best love story than any other story.

I have seen these kinds of style before how can they be your ideas ?[DOUBLEPOST=1411511706][/DOUBLEPOST]is this your first league @SamP

i take london

Good to see you starting a league Sam. Presentation is good considering it's just your first league. Will help you throughout and soon you'll become a pro manager. Good luck. :thumbs

is this your first league @SamP

Yes it is although I attempted at a similar DBC14 league however the lack of a PC (computer) community put it down the drain, may restart it on console soon however.

Been playing around with a few simulators and look through past leagues and feel I'm getting the feel of things :).[DOUBLEPOST=1411538126][/DOUBLEPOST]
i take london

Which one mate :D. Got the lions at the oval and legionaries at Lords.

London Lions please

Are you referring to the menu style mate? I saw it the other day and absolutely love it, I do admit that it's taking inspiration from you slightly but I hope you're ok with that and see it more as appreciating your work rather than copying? Will happily change the thread layout if you're not however?
Nah, It's okay. :thumbs:
I was just playing around.
I have seen these kinds of style before how can they be your ideas ?[DOUBLEPOST=1411511706][/DOUBLEPOST]is this your first league @SamP
Where, can you give me the link.

Nah, It's okay. :thumbs:
I was just playing around.

Where, can you give me the link.

Just search the whole section i dont have time to prove my point !

Thanks guys, just Nottingham, London Legionaries, Cardiff and Birmingham remaining.

Can I just double check, in the PC Cricsim the numbers are supposed to be ratings right and not averages? Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread