Error [Please Help]

M Hoggard

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I get this error, I was starting a test match and it occured. It's only just started doing this. Please can someone help

Attachments

• cricketerror.JPG
    cricketerror.JPG
    8.1 KB · Views: 62
M Hoggard said:
I get this error, I was starting a test match and it occured. It's only just started doing this. Please can someone help

Some fsh file seems to be missing.Not sure which one though,maybe some of the graphics maker's might know.

Sounds like a 4GB Bat pack one.
Have you got the latest roster without having the 4GB bat pack installed?

Yes,I have repeated this several times already.

That is Ganguly's .big file and I made a small mistake with it,there is a .big file with almost a similar name(but for one character or something).Find that file and rename it to the file-name in the error message.That will solve the problem.

sid_19840 said:

That is Ganguly's .big file and I made a small mistake with it,there is a .big file with almost a similar name(but for one character or something).Find that file and rename it to the file-name in the error message.That will solve the problem.

That shouldn't be a problem. Prakash and I checked all the names.
It must be an installation error.

barmyarmy said:
Sounds like a 4GB Bat pack one.
Have you got the latest roster without having the 4GB bat pack installed?
That's it BarmyArmy, I do have the latest roster without the batpack

barmyarmy said:
That shouldn't be a problem. Prakash and I checked all the names.
It must be an installation error.

I have installed everything the way they should be.

To be absolutely sure...

1. I uninstalled and re-installed the whole game.

2. Installed the 4GB BatPack followed by the Unique face patch as directed.

I'm using the Roster which u uploaded on 30th december(coz i have tweaked the attributes in that roster file). But still i get this error and sometimes the game crashes without any error.

tutsipoppy2 said:
I have installed everything the way they should be.

To be absolutely sure...

1. I uninstalled and re-installed the whole game.

2. Installed the 4GB BatPack followed by the Unique face patch as directed.

I'm using the Roster which u uploaded on 30th december(coz i have tweaked the attributes in that roster file). But still i get this error and sometimes the game crashes without any error.

Try following the instruction's I gave in my previous post.

Got it.
The file has been named as 65f97
Wonder why no-one else has been having this problem. Will correct it and reupload asap.

barmyarmy said:
Got it.
The file has been named as 65f97
Wonder why no-one else has been having this problem. Will correct it and reupload asap.

Actuall many have been having this problem.I can already remember two other threads being created with the same problem.Anyway as I said earlier,Im sorry for making this small error.

sid_19840 said:

Why Ganguly of all the people.:p
PS- off-topic

Could have been anyone :p

I've fixed and reuploaded the Unique Face Patch and 4GB Bat Pack and here is a fix for anyone with the problem.

Link is here.

barmyarmy said:
Could have been anyone :p

I've fixed and reuploaded the Unique Face Patch and 4GB Bat Pack and here is a fix for anyone with the problem.

Link is here.

thnx for fixing it.

I just wanna ask, is this the only error which u have fixed in this new patch.

Coz if this is so, i(we) who how have already downloaded/installed the previous version can simply rename the file.

It'll save time and the process of re-installing.

Users who are viewing this thread