Plz Help hhead.o. error

prasharry2k5

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
i always get this error whenever i save a game and then load it back. I get this error. I saved a tournament and whenever i load it I get this error. Plz help me guys what should i do to get it corrected. It says hhead.o. file missing error how can i get this file please please help me as fast as u can.

Last edited:

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
prasharry2k5 said:
thanx guys for not helping me out

Probably because no-one has heard about it before. I certainly haven't.
I guess the obvious question is what patches do you have installed if any?

viral1991

International Cricketer
viral1991 said:
You are welcome! :D

I think you should re-install the game. :)

I got a yellow (neutral) rep because of this.

I dont exactly understand the reasons but maybe his problem was solved by re-installing. :)

prasharry2k5

School Cricketer
no bro i actualy had a slight problem with my internet i was not able to access this site and some others too. It was a virus. But i have only get this problem when i play in tournament mode. Exhibition does not give any error.

i did not give u any -ve reps dude beleive me i was unable to access this site forget giving reps.

i tried reinstalling but it did not work and to tell u my cd is destroyed so i am using a copied cd from the original one. Will it be helpful if i use virtual cd. Moreover i have no patches installed just some pitchmats,facepacks,stadium graphics and menu song and graphic editing.

viral1991

International Cricketer
prasharry2k5 said:
no bro i actualy had a slight problem with my internet i was not able to access this site and some others too. It was a virus. But i have only get this problem when i play in tournament mode. Exhibition does not give any error.

i did not give u any -ve reps dude beleive me i was unable to access this site forget giving reps.

i tried reinstalling but it did not work and to tell u my cd is destroyed so i am using a copied cd from the original one. Will it be helpful if i use virtual cd. Moreover i have no patches installed just some pitchmats,facepacks,stadium graphics and menu song and graphic editing.

I didnt get a -ve rep but a yellow one which is possibly neutral.

And your error is such that one .o file is missing, which not many people have experienced. And if using virtual cds is legal, you can try that. I dont really know how to solve this problem, but you could try posting a pic. :)

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
viral1991 said:
I didnt get a -ve rep but a yellow one which is possibly neutral.

And your error is such that one .o file is missing, which not many people have experienced. And if using virtual cds is legal, you can try that. I dont really know how to solve this problem, but you could try posting a pic. :)

Under certain circumstances but we'd still prefer it wasn't discussed. Neutral rep could have been either -ve or +ve, it means that the person giving it had no rep power (i.e. -ve rep themselves or too few posts).

sid_19840

International Coach
According to the error message the hhead.o file seems to be either missing or the game cannot trace the file properly.As earlier said,could you post a pic of the message.

prasharry2k5

School Cricketer
It was working fine when suddenly the same same error creeps up again i will post some pics of the error tomorrow. I even tried removing all the patches and enhancements.

Users who are viewing this thread