Error while installation

kingvarun

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
My data2.gob was currupted so I thought of reinstalling the game I uninstalled the game and when I tried to install it again a error came which said that there is an error in transfering data 2 and the whole installation stopped.Please can some one tell me why this happened and what I can do to overcome this problem

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please visit
www.cricketpalace.co.nr

Take it back to the store where you brought it from. They should give you a refend or a new copy.

Also you could check the cd for any scrathes or dust particles which you could try to remove and try again.

you could also try opening the folders on the disc and copying all of the contents onto your harddrive and installing the game from there, that is similar to what happened to me (my CD drive was ancient)

hope this helps a bit.

Also, just for this reason, I have always kept a reserve copy of my gob file on my hardrive (of course you need plenty of space, but that shouldnt be a problem with today's mega hardrive capacities...)

sigh..i remember when i thought i would never fill a 6 gig hardrive, now i have two almost full 50gb drives :eek:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread