Euro 2024 thread

Its putting Mbappe off for sure i know he not fully fit and he had a injury but he should not be on the pitch now

Belgium time to pack your bags

I’m still in awe of how an unbalanced team like theirs managed to fool everyone into believing they were favourites for multiple tournaments.

Imagine the national broadcaster of a country acting like an edgy kid on social media. Atrocious levels of unprofessionalism.

Ronaldo’s in a bit of a pickle regardless. He knows he is well past his peak and he’s trying to overcompensate for it on the field with some wild attempts. The worst part is that since it’s Ronaldo, one of them is inevitably going to work if Portugal progress far enough and that’ll make him double down on it. His teammates also trying to force play through him doesn’t help when they could be doing better things.

On the contrary, there is no better direct alternative to Ronaldo in the squad at the moment. Ramos has lost all semblance of confidence and Jota is very inconsistent. Add to that, Ronaldo also has been doing a decent job of trying to link up play and involve himself as a physical forward and that has had a good impact in creating space for the rest of the team that they haven’t made full use of yet.

Ramos is the Marco Delvichho kind of striker

Goodness me, this is the first time I’ve heard of his name outside of the old KONAMI games. How do you even remember him let alone make a link between him and Ramos? :lol

Great line-up for the quarter finals.

Spain v Germany
Portugal v France

Netherlands v Turkiye
England v Switzerland

One may argue that the Dutch and English have an easier road till the semis.

What I don't get- why is the gap between matches irrationally long? 4 days gap between the QF and SF. Then a week's gap between the semi-finals and Finals. Doesn't UEFA believe in momentum?

4 days gap between the QF and SF. Then a week's gap between the semi-finals and Finals
It's 3 days for both? Used to be 2 days but now QF stage happens in 2 days instead of 4 hence the extra day gap.

Users who are viewing this thread