.exe Editing

• Thread starter Deleted member 9102
  • Start date
I think you would need the actual source code to be able to edit it. Unlike EA games this exe is fully encrypted.

So they have shortened the life of Blic2005 if ai is not found.

Madman said:
is there absolutely no way of doing any exe editing then forever

Never say never. There are certainly things in C2k4 that took us a long time to crack but we got there in the end. Not at the moment though.

Not sure what difference it would make, but would getting a little petition of some kind, perhaps not so aggressive, maybe more of a polite letter, to Codies explaining and requesting the possible release of their source code?

I know they would not be likely to do it for a while, certainly not before RPIC is out, but could at least let them know that the community desperately wants some kind of leeway to be able to make their game better... I mean even EA didn't make their games unpatchable :)

I've seen some great things done to FPS games when people get hold of the nitty gritty information, and I'm pretty sure some of the talented chaps on here would no doubt produce some excellent additions to the gameplay.

If prakash can't do it nobody can. When prakash is free from the patch he is on maybe he'll start in about a month

Prakash doesn't have the game or (sorry Prakash) the editing knowledge. This is assembly language and Sam is the only member here who understands it properly.

Guyz AI configs are not in exe file.

It looks all AI editing is is allsamples.bin file

there are 5six hit shots,10 drives,10 edges,5 defensives strokes.

I will edit them if i get 10 replies :upray
SpotFX\swing_bat01 SpotFX\swing_bat02 SpotFX\swing_bat03 SpotFX\swing_bat04 SpotFX\swing_bat05 SpotFX\Ball_bounce01 SpotFX\Ball_bounce02 SpotFX\Ball_bounce03 SpotFX\Ball_bounce04 SpotFX\Ball_bounce05 SpotFX\ball_caught01 SpotFX\ball_caught02 SpotFX\ball_caught03 SpotFX\ball_caught04 SpotFX\ball_caught05 SpotFX\bat_against_ground01 SpotFX\bat_against_ground02 SpotFX\bat_against_ground04 SpotFX\bat_against_ground06 SpotFX\Defensive01 SpotFX\Defensive02 SpotFX\Defensive03 SpotFX\Defensive04 SpotFX\Defensive05 SpotFX\Drive01 SpotFX\Drive02 SpotFX\Drive03 SpotFX\Drive04 SpotFX\Drive05 SpotFX\Drive06 SpotFX\Drive07 SpotFX\Drive08 SpotFX\Drive09 SpotFX\Drive10 SpotFX\edge01 SpotFX\edge02 SpotFX\edge03 SpotFX\edge04 SpotFX\edge05 SpotFX\edge06 SpotFX\edge07 SpotFX\edge08 SpotFX\edge09 SpotFX\edge10 SpotFX\hit_helmet_01 SpotFX\hit_helmet_02 SpotFX\hit_helmet_03 SpotFX\hit_pad01 SpotFX\hit_pad02 SpotFX\hit_pad03 SpotFX\hit_pad05 SpotFX\mistimed01 SpotFX\mistimed02 SpotFX\mistimed03 SpotFX\mistimed04 SpotFX\mistimed05 SpotFX\wind01 SpotFX\wind02 SpotFX\wind03 SpotFX\wind04 SpotFX\wind05 PlayerShouts\catchit001 PlayerShouts\catchit002 PlayerShouts\catchit003 PlayerShouts\catchit004 PlayerShouts\howzat001 PlayerShouts\howzat002 PlayerShouts\howzat004 PlayerShouts\howzat007

RoboRocks said:
If prakash can't do it nobody can. When prakash is free from the patch he is on maybe he'll start in about a month
I really don't have any idea about assembly language :(.

Mahesh Babu, 1st do the AI editing stuff and then u wud get more 10 replies appreciating ur efforts...dont start this thing all over again..we all know wat happnd to ur promises of demo expander for blic 2005 commentary version...dont waste ppls time out here

Users who are viewing this thread