Expansion,loader ? - Confusion....

A

Anonymous

ok....i have got the nz SA demo.......i downloaded the
expansion and the loader version2......
can someone please explan exactly how to work them ???
the loader file was c2k2 .....when i unzipped it ...there were only two file......can someone please tell me exactly wat file to get and how to make all this work.........

There will be three files only so don't worry.Overwrite the demogame.gam file and then place that .ocx file in c:windowssystem.Then bring the c2k2.exe to your main cricket2002 directory and run the c2k2.exe only.If there is problem of that .ocx file then download it from the other sites or send me a private message with your e-mail address and I will mail you.

Hope this works because I myself is having problem in the game.

but there are only files when i unzip the c2k2.zip file
the files are c2k2.exe and demogame.GAM ....the third file isnt there....

don't worry with the number of files.Just do the following:

1.download the loader v.2 from c2002 online.
2.Unzip ALL the files in the loader program into your cricket 2002 main directory{the one with the exe file ususally :c:program fileseasportscricket2002}
::Note:: you must have winrar to run this correctly.
3.Say YES when it asks you to overwrite a file.
4.Run the c2k2.exe file{run this file only} and select your match options and click on launch.

Enjoy!

Edited By ritwikgames on June 07 2002 at 16:22

oh no....i missed the point that you have the nz sa demo.Sorry but the loader and the expansion WON'T work with that. ???
Get the original eng vs aus demo{the one in which england are chasing 305 runs}.

Man!!!!.....cant do that ...it will take hours and hours....
####.....isnt there any other way??

ok i've gone through and installed and uninstalled and copied about 10 times now
following the instructions exactly
still says cannot find saved game
would it matter if i've installed one of the other demos then the england one into a diff directory?

yes that could matter as both the demos would make the same files in the documents directory.Please uninstall the other demo and keep just the england demo.Once you get the loader working you don't need any other demos anyway.

i think you either don't have the demogame.gam file in the EASPORTS/cricket 2002 directory{the one with the exe} or the file is corrupted.Replace the file with the one that is included with loader version 2 and it should run correctly.

i followed the instructions exactly the file has been overwritten

Users who are viewing this thread