Extracting files from *.gob using MultiEX

Originally posted by rahulm5
thanx ravi..got it work now...1 more prob..now when i extract the file they dont have any file extensions..when i open them with adobe photoshop it cant open them...
same thing happened with me rahul but hey ppl on other forums r sayin that using paintshop pro 7/8 might help by reading the files and changing the extension to their respective file type.
hope that helps:)

i've extracted the CFG files from GOB file. the CFG's from the GOB are just like the CFG's in my patch. but i'm not going to edit the cfg anymore ...i'm going to leaethat for the professionals.

Extracting's fine. It's the importing I'm struggling with now; I keep getting this 'out of memory' error message.

Originally posted by tutsipoppy2
i've extracted the CFG files from GOB file. the CFG's from the GOB are just like the CFG's in my patch. but i'm not going to edit the cfg anymore ...i'm going to leaethat for the professionals.

How did you extract the CFG files?

As mentioned by Phil neither the default fields are being used from GOB nor the faces. I altered one of the badges and cut paste the hex values into GOB but it isnt shown in the game. Something is not right with where we are heading with editing the graphics and fields surely.

I'm not convinced there are as many bat file as we think. There might just be the same ones over and over. I've extracted 30000 targas and there are no kits...

Users who are viewing this thread