Face Editor

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Tom and I have decided that a lineup editor is a bigger priority than a face editor at the moment so I am going to release this file which makes it possible to edit faces using the Kit Replacer. The program interface will obviously be wrong as it is designed for replacing kits not faces. Hopefully we will release an easy to use Face Replacer in the future.

Instructions for use

1. Download the file teams.txt and place it in your Kit Editor Directory overwriting the existing one.
2. Run the Kit Replacer
3. Set the resolution to 256x256 VERY IMPORTANT
4. Scroll down the list of kits until you get to the faces (just below V.Chancellors XI)
5. The faces are labeled 1a to 3g. 1 are White faces, 2 are Asian faces, 3 are Black faces
6. There are two faces for each player. These can be viewed using Kit Type: One Day and Kit Type: Sweater. (Not Kit Type : White) VERY IMPORTANT
7. You need to replace both of these faces
8. Use the same method of importing as for kits (256 colour flipped vertically etc)

I understand that these instructions may be hard to understand but I ask everyone to read them carefully and then if they still don't understand to read them again. Have fun.
Colin

S

squiz

kool it's good to know that sum1's creating a Lineup editor, i hope you can get it goin pretty soon. And thanks Tom and Colin for all the time and effort that you're putting into these programs

K

kizz360

added teams.txt and this came up 'Run-time error '62'; input past end file'

HELP!

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Can someone try an experiment for me and enter different faces for the two we have to replace. (e.g. one blue one green or something) Also make the other bits on the image different colours (like f0bstyles kit map) so we can see what they do (if anything in the game)

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
This now also includes umpire faces (face4) and some other facial stuff (face5 - e.g beards, moustaches).
The resolution for these in 128x128 and there is only one of them per face.

K

kizz360

i got it working, there was a space after the first face, its great :)

Z

zifajee

Yes,we can hope that we will be able to find a way to add more faces.

R

robertporter

TO TOM HICKS WHEN DO U THING THE LINE UP EDITOR WILL BE FINISH AS AT THE MOMENT THE GAME IS NOT THAT GOOD WITHOUT IT. GOOD WORK TO TOM,

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Originally posted by robertporter@Jan 30 2004, 11:59 PM
TO TOM HICKS WHEN DO U THING THE LINE UP EDITOR WILL BE FINISH AS AT THE MOMENT THE GAME IS NOT THAT GOOD WITHOUT IT. GOOD WORK TO TOM,
It'll be finished when Tom or someone else does it so no point in harrassing him.
Please avoid typing in Caps as well.

A

Auwais

Originally posted by barmyarmy+Jan 31 2004, 12:30 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (barmyarmy @ Jan 31 2004, 12:30 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-robertporter@Jan 30 2004, 11:59 PM
It'll be finished when Tom or someone else does it so no point in harrassing him.
Please avoid typing in Caps as well. [/b][/quote]
Yes it's quite annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread