Face Viewer

Ste

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned
A program has been made by Tom Hicks (lazy_chesnut) for the BLIC Demo (and full game when it is probably) which allows all the faces in the game to be viewed. There are 386 faces in the game and the Face Viewer allows you to view them faces as they are shown in the team selection screen.

faceviewe.jpg

Although this program doesnt allow any editing of the game, it is able to extract files from the .bag archives used in the game and display them on screen meaning that this is the first step to creating a .bag archiver which could edit the graphics files and other files within the game. Download the file from the BLIC Utilities section of our Downloads Centre.

Great work ...keep it up..... really good job done...... plz try for EA Cricket 2005 also ...its pathetic to see Sachin in EA Cricket 2005 with a mustache !!!

EA have no licences for India so they're not allowed to show the real kits or likenesses.

I don't like Tendulkar any way, so I think it's funny he has a moustache!

This is first step which leading towards editing of graphic aspects of game.

Hey guys could someone from you point out the number where the face of shoaib akhter is !!! I found Wasim and Imran khan and some other who resemble Paki cricketers and they were not bad at all !!

hey now that use have made a .bag extracctor... iz it possible that someone can make a demo expander..?

and how do i make the face viewer work

More BLIC Graphics Editing Progress

I have made something to extract all the images from the Replace.bag file. There are about 320 images, and most of them are pads, pad straps, arm guards etc.

Also included is:
- adboards
- pitches
- bats
- balls
- umpires kits

... but no team kits.

I have just done a quick example of changing the adboards here:

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    59.5 KB · Views: 80