• akash chopra and ajit agarkar

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • any other insider of kkr

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
ok what video are you guys talkin about??

MacLovin added 9 Minutes and 57 Seconds later...

but the shadow hair style look like Akash Chopra :p
but heard that voice some where,

lol i know! watching it right now

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Bull crap... This guy is some one who is close to someone in that KKR group. He has got all the insider information about KKR and used it very cunningly to post in his blog, which has become a big hit (as we all love gossips, true or false).

siddharth2002

National Board President<br /><a href="showthread.
Perfect ending, I wasn't interested in knowing about his identity. The point he was trying to prove is something that almost 90% of his readers have not understood yet judging by the comments all round.

King Cricket

International Coach
Please say you are being sarcastic and you didn't think this was real

Why should I be sarcastic?

King Cricket added 0 Minutes and 59 Seconds later...

Bull crap... This guy is some one who is close to someone in that KKR group. He has got all the insider information about KKR and used it very cunningly to post in his blog, which has become a big hit (as we all love gossips, true or false).

Laugh at me, but I still think he's a player.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
if he was a player, he would have came out and kept his promise. he said at the end of IPL, he would retire from cricket and come out of box

King Cricket

International Coach
^ Those were lies. Had he disclosed his true identity, then he would have had at least 5 court cases running against him- he has abused a hell lot of people in his blog like anyhting.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
^ Those were lies. Had he disclosed his true identity, then he would have had at least 5 court cases running against him- he has abused a hell lot of people in his blog like anyhting.

There's something called freedom of speech. There wouldn't be any court cases even if he was real. The only court case that could come about is if he signed an NDA of some sort.

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
Some of his stories were pretty out there too, and the reason KKR didn't do anything about this is because it was bringing free advertising in a way I guess.

Precambrian

International Cricketer
There's something called freedom of speech. There wouldn't be any court cases even if he was real. The only court case that could come about is if he signed an NDA of some sort.
Calling someone Chutiya with obvious references, and Dildo etc, do not exactly qualify as freedom of speech. It is abuse of speech. I found the concept pretty amusing in the beginning. But it got plain boring and ridiculously vendetta based.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Calling someone Chutiya with obvious references, and Dildo etc, do not exactly qualify as freedom of speech. It is abuse of speech. I found the concept pretty amusing in the beginning. But it got plain boring and ridiculously vendetta based.

Even so, he is not harming anyone. The comments aren't racist and unless someone commits suicide because of a weak self-esteem, he can't get into any trouble legally unless he signed some sort of NDA.

Precambrian

International Cricketer
If I'd be Sreesanth. I would not take the slight easily. No one has given FIP to publish rank abuse about players. He is entitled to make his comments about the player. But there is a difference between opinion and plain abuse. In the name of vain humour, he crossed the line.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
If I'd be Sreesanth. I would not take the slight easily. No one has given FIP to publish rank abuse about players. He is entitled to make his comments about the player. But there is a difference between opinion and plain abuse. In the name of vain humour, he crossed the line.

It's done pretty much everyday with normal people. Why are the cricketers special in that this minimal abuse warrants punishment for the perpetrator? He didn't cross any lines.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
i dont believe this
this is just a crap, and some kind of rumour or fun

Users who are viewing this thread