• akash chopra and ajit agarkar

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • any other insider of kkr

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

gudduthemaster

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
People should not waste time reading all his stupid blog, even though i find it hilarious (:D), but don't forget the vulgar language used there.

Catch him and make him run with no clothes, in the Finals before the toss.

why??he is the only positive sign of KKR
and the Language has maked the blog hilarious

vickyrox

Club Captain
I think its ishant sharma....as long as i remember there is no point made about him...and he wasnt even in the dug-out

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
But how can you guys say it's a cricketer or a Staff member of KKR team :noway

gudduthemaster

International Cricketer
mplayerc200905201457048.jpg

more coming :banana2
mplayerc200905201501202.jpg

need more ??

and please don't ask for source

Last edited:

King Cricket

International Coach
Who is FIP? Whenever I click the play button it says that the video is not available. Has he revealed himself?

King Cricket added 51 Minutes and 30 Seconds later...

^ Nah. That was a browser problem. Anyway, I just saw the video. I am out of words. All this was fake!!! :eek:

King Cricket

International Coach
It is a bit confusing, you know. If he really is fake, then most of the things he's written must be imaginary. So, why didn't the KKR officials issue any statement saying that this blog is a bullshit crap and is far away from the reality? Why didn't they say or do anything about the blog? They acted as if those things really happened and such and such. It makes very little sense. In his blog, that guy has bashed Dildo, aka SRK like anything. Still, he was so silent! If all those really were lies, then why didn't SRK say that to the media? Why did he let that guy tear his reputation to pieces? Or, were those truths? Was SRK afraid of the truths? Did he fear that the blogger might know harsher truths about him? Then, why this in-action? Everything is still pretty messed up. Why didn't SRK track the blogger's IP address? Why didn't the KKR players, specially skipper McCullam and also Ravi Shastri and Sreesanth, who were abused by the blogger do anything? Sastri could easily have filed a court case against that fakey for posting about that "opium night" if it really was a lie. But he didn't do it. Was it the truth then? A lot of questions remain unanswered. My guess is that, this guy might be an outsider, but he certainly got help from an inside KKR player. Otherwise, it just doesn't make sense.

Last edited:

Precambrian

International Cricketer
Cricket Player, stop the crap. Come out, you are the IPL fake player. Well played

Users who are viewing this thread