Fantasy Cricket - West Indies v Pakistan ODI Series

Ste

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned
You can now enter a team for this 3 match ODI series in the West Indies between the West Indies and Pakistan.
Schedule

May
18 1st ODI St. Vincent
21 2nd ODI Gros Islet, St. Lucia
22 3rd ODI Gros Islet, St. Lucia

Pakistan Squad

* Inzamam-ul-Haq
* Younis Khan
* Yousuf Youhana
* Abdul Razzaq
* Shahid Afridi
* Asim Kamal
* Shabbir Ahmed
* Arshad Khan
* Shoaib Malik
* Salman Butt
* Yasir Hameed
* +Kamran Akmal
* Naved-ul-Hasan
* Shahid Nazir
* Danish Kaneria
* Iftikhar Anjum
* Bazid Khan

West Indies Squad

* *Shivnarine Chanderpaul
* Chris Gayle
* Xavier Marshall
* Runako Morton
* Ramnaresh Sarwan
* Wavell Hinds
* Dwayne Smith
* Dwayne Bravo
* +Courtney Browne
* Corey Collymore
* Daren Powell
* Pedro Collins
* Ian Bradshaw

Fantasy Cricket - click here to select a team. Again please pick reserves although they will not be implimented into the game at the moment, this is something we are working on.

Yaa i suggest u put him into bowlers position as he is not a great batsman although can score some runs

sohummisra lara is not included by windies in the ODI squad

Yeah I realized. Let me see if I can change ol' Naved.

UPDATE: I changed Naved but it seemed to cause some logic problems in my team selection (I had earlier selected him as all-rounder but then changed him to bowler, it said something about selecting the same player twice) so I've decided to change it back to all-rounder in case anyone selected him as the same.

Hey guys just a suggestion, a series in which Hinds, Gayle, Afridi, Shoaib Malik, Razzaq and the two Dwaynes are featuring, maybe we should think about having more than two places for all-rounders? Could cut back on a bowler actually since most of them are at best average-to-good only.

I am wondering if there should be a limit on how many players from each side we can choose (I remember cricinfo used to have it)?

Shailesh said:
I am wondering if there should be a limit on how many players from each side we can choose (I remember cricinfo used to have it)?
In a Bangladesh-Australia series, how many Bangladesh players will you choose? :)

well that's the idea of fantasy cricket don't you think..what's the point of selecting all australia (or england for the first test we have) team?

I thought the idea was to figure out which players would do the best and thus win points for your team, regardless of their original team.

Got a little problem here. I chose a specific batsman for my starting line-up and another for reserve. After I made my team, I tried to switch them so the batsman in the reserves can be in my starting line-up and vice versa. The problem is that every time I try to do that it gives me an error saying "You can't select the same players twice". I go back to check and make sure I didn't make that mistake, and turns out I hadn't. This is a bug, can anyone fix this please? I'd really like to put that player in the starting line-up instead of the reserves.

Yes, the same thing had happened to me. Try doing a two-step. First choose one guy as a batsman and submit. Then change the other thing then submit. And then change the final player and submit. If that doesn't work, you'll just have to hold on to this team for this game, seeing as there is no time to fix the bug. Meanwhile, post the bug on the bug reporting thread, so that Aj can take a look at it.

Latest standings after 1st ODI:

Top 10:

sohummisra 505
boss 505
squiz 477
Cricketer2004 475
viral1991 468
aditya123 468
Shailesh 465
guyofcricket 462
scorpion_rulezz 458
jdbais 451