FAO All PC Members in the UK! - URGENT!

DPRA

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Really? Everyone I know is A/B. Must have gotten it mixed up. :p

What does Rehsus mean?

Rehsus is just a name of the blood some people have. Yep you got it mixed up :laugh

A/B is very rare.

I've got the same problem. That and the fact that i'm absolutely terrified of needles.

Ah, I was scared of needles, I just looked away and I didnt feel a thing.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
I'm terrified, but i'll go down next month once i've had them for a year...as per thier advice.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
I hate needles, i can't stand anything which looks like hospital but i know a guy who died to massive blood loss, so its kinda stuck in my head since I was a kid.

DPRA

International Cricketer
I hate needles, i can't stand anything which looks like hospital but i know a guy who died to massive blood loss, so its kinda stuck in my head since I was a kid.

Seriously mate, I am scared of needles, and before they did it, I just said, Excuse me, I am a bit scared of Needles, and the woman made sure I didnt even see it, She kept it under a piece of material, and I hardly felt anything when they put it in.

Seriously dude, nothing to be worried about.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
I know :p I've had all my jabs n what not from High School, yets i still crapp myself within 10 yards of one :p

Nonetheless, its for a good cause.

vaibhav mehta

Chairman of Selectors
O isnt rare.

Thats the most common.

The rarest is AB Rehsus Positive.

Im AB Rehsus Negative.

Yup O isn't rare.
Actually rarest Blood group in the World is the bombay blood group, it has an incidence of 1 in 7500 (that is 0.013%) in some parts of India, and an overall incidence of 1 in 250,000 (that is 0.004%).
Then it would be AB at 3%.

in the UK: AB negative 1% of population
B negative 2% of population
AB positive 3% of population...

The Saddest thing is that Bombay blood group is rare and People with Bombay blood group can take blood only from person with Bombay blood group so it always has been hard for them to find blood.

Regarding to tattoos someone has mentioned that Doctors have denied to take his blood just because tattoos are one of the biggest risk factors for dangerous infections like Hepatitis B and HIV.
So as a friend If you ask me about tattoos then I always say no.

DPRA

International Cricketer
Yup O isn't rare.
Actually rarest Blood group in the World is the bombay blood group, it has an incidence of 1 in 7500 (that is 0.013%) in some parts of India, and an overall incidence of 1 in 250,000 (that is 0.004%).
Then it would be AB at 3%.

in the UK: AB negative 1% of population
B negative 2% of population
AB positive 3% of population...

The Saddest thing is that Bombay blood group is rare and People with Bombay blood group can take blood only from person with Bombay blood group so it always has been hard for them to find blood.

Regarding to tattoos someone has mentioned that Doctors have denied to take his blood just because tattoos are one of the biggest risk factors for dangerous infections like Hepatitis B and HIV.
So as a friend If you ask me about tattoos then I always say no.

I am only 2% then. Just checked my donor card, Im not AB Negative, Im B Negative.

I want a tattoo when Im older, so I might have to give it a miss because I want to contine donating.
:happy

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
They told me to wait a year...so i assume i can next month.

Manly

Thor
I have said continuously I will donate as soon as I reach 17. :) No idea of blood type/group whatever.

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
When I become old enough i'll donate blood. It's for a good cause and nothing bad will happen to me if I do it. It's win win. :D.

Users who are viewing this thread