Faraz Haider's Pitchads And Stumps

indiancricketer

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
when your using Graphics importer Version 3 you click on the image you want to replace like say Dusty- ind/sl/pak you click imp as bit map and when you replace the image it will say on the top Transparent click that box and it will show you how it looks then press ok... there you go your pitch add is transparent:)

The Champ

International Coach
indiancricketer said:
when your using Graphics importer Version 3 you click on the image you want to replace like say Dusty- ind/sl/pak you click imp as bit map and when you replace the image it will say on the top Transparent click that box and it will show you how it looks then press ok... there you go your pitch add is transparent:)
Thanks mate, nice of u:happy

The Champ

International Coach
faraz haider said:
AS promised this the stumps whos screenshot seen above.

champ r u want this sort of stumps. tell me so i will post it:
game2005-04-0520-02-07-23.jpg
Thanks for ur stumps faraz some rep points for u mate:happy

faraz haider

International Cricketer
well thank you also because without you guys i cant able to make these sort of thing.
iam thinking of making more new pitch ad and stumps , if you guys have any request then tell me i will try to make it.

faraz haider

International Cricketer
i heared by someone that the steps indiancricketer discussed, showing no pitchad , so if someone have problem in making pitchad transarent then follow these steps..

MAKING PITCHAD TRANSPARENT

1> extract the pitchad files in any folder.
2> open graphics imorter v2.2.1 (only use this)
3> click format palatte which will open format window.
4> click load image and load pitchad image
5> image will be shown in format window then click make all opaque
6> now take your mouse pointer to image and click the background colour which you wanted to be transarent(like in my digi and cable pitchad black is the colour which have to be transparented) you will see that in transparency box it's apeared 255, change it to 0 and then save it.
7> now import it and click transparent while importing

faraz haider

International Cricketer
thanks mate. well guys looking to make sony ericsson but it is quite difficult but hope till tonight i will complete that.

faraz haider

International Cricketer
sorry for not posting it on yesterday so have a look at sony ericsson pitchad and download it from attachment.
AnyC00004.bmp

OllieWoods

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Faraz, make sure you mirror your stuff before you save it, because we're getting all the words flipped on the screenshots and in game...

riyaz

Club Cricketer
can someone make the stumps in this pic

Attachments

• 059548.1.jpg
    059548.1.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 71

faraz haider

International Cricketer
OllieWoods said:
Faraz, make sure you mirror your stuff before you save it, because we're getting all the words flipped on the screenshots and in game...

but in a real life cricket, the words of pitch ad are in fliped direction, after reading your ost i see sou vs west match and there is also digicel is written in flipped direction.
and if you wanted it to be shown in the game with your way then use new graphics importer and rotate the image in any direction.

faraz haider

International Cricketer
well it is also digicel goodies as it is partner of digicel.

AND MODERATOR IS ONE WHO CAN CHANGE THE TOPIC SO MODERATOR CAN U CHANGE THIS THREAD TOPIC TO ONLY ''GOODIES'' OR TO ''PITCHAD AND STUMPS''

Users who are viewing this thread