faster swing bowling ? how?

arv_k

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
ok i have the cfg editor. now i want to increase the average swing bowling speed. ie swing bowlers should be able to swing the ball even at around 135-140 ks. what parameter do i change. i play in medium difficulty mode. plus i find it very easy to coverdrive. how do i increase edge prob for this ?

Well for making cover drive have more edges,in cfg editor,select the stroke and increase the values of all the terms that have "edge" in it.As for the swing bowler speeds thing,not sure if it works,but increase the value for swing bowler speeds in cfg editor.You play on medium right,so it will be there in Test Medium and ODI Medium in cfg editor.Not sure if it works though(have not tried it yet),but worth trying.

Another thing I would like to add.Medium is too easy.Play on hard to make the game more realistic.

gold639 said:
Well for making cover drive have more edges,in cfg editor,select the stroke and increase the values of all the terms that have "edge" in it.As for the swing bowler speeds thing,not sure if it works,but increase the value for swing bowler speeds in cfg editor.You play on medium right,so it will be there in Test Medium and ODI Medium in cfg editor.Not sure if it works though(have not tried it yet),but worth trying.

Another thing I would like to add.Medium is too easy.Play on hard to make the game more realistic.

well he is asking for speed incresing but i think there is no option in cfg editor for it

He also asked for the cover drives being too easy.I answered that.As for the speed increasing thing,I said I was not sure,but i had a hunch.

i did install the cricket 2002 on Xp but it didn't run in the same manner the way cricket 2004 use to run .Then i tried on 98 ,it did run but the grafix were not gud like player's model some time missing their legs and some times head.And on xp it was forcing my comp to restart.Now i wanted 2 know y is that so happining.My comp spec is ......256mb of ram,Geforce mmx440 3d grafix card 64 bit, processor 1.5 Ghz,Intel pentium 4 ... . As i know that u only deals in cricket 2004 assisment not cricket 2002 but its really urgent. there fore i really excuse u but i will b highly obliged if u consider my matter

umair said:
i did install the cricket 2002 on Xp but it didn't run in the same manner the way cricket 2004 use to run .Then i tried on 98 ,it did run but the grafix were not gud like player's model some time missing their legs and some times head.And on xp it was forcing my comp to restart.Now i wanted 2 know y is that so happining.My comp spec is ......256mb of ram,Geforce mmx440 3d grafix card 64 bit, processor 1.5 Ghz,Intel pentium 4 ... . As i know that u only deals in cricket 2004 assisment not cricket 2002 but its really urgent. there fore i really excuse u but i will b highly obliged if u consider my matter

Try installing the latest directx drivers and the latest drivers for your graphics card

hey even i wud like to know how to make fast and medium fast bowlers swing the bowl.i've tried tweaking the cfg editor but i don think i can tell if it works

A straight forward answer will be,No.You cannot make fast bowlers swing the ball,as of now.Nor can the speeds be changed,as far as i know.As far as medium pacers swinging the ball is concerned,you can try changing all the values with the word "Swing" in ODIEasy or ODINormal or ODIHard,whichever you want,although that too doesnt work most of the times.So basically,cricket 2004 suckss!!

Sam is perhaps working on making a patch to make fast bowlers swing the ball,but until it is released,you and me and all others are helpless..

Users who are viewing this thread