Fastest Doubles in Tests

Wats ya Stake??

• Total voters

sachin_sizzling

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Always felt this record of mine was something meant to be broken by one of the cricketing wits here!! i got loads of records in ICC to pose off .... but not sure if i wuld be the best around...though might juz be the one of the better ones.... Back to biz... FASTEST DOUBLES!! Here is mine!!

Sehwag 203* (175 Balls)....Strike rate % = 116 !! I thought that rate was v-bit impressive in tests that too for a double.... Also another criteria that made me feel this was worth posting was that Veeru Was On 52 off 104 balls(Check the Strike rate progress chart or u may even call it a Worm if ya like) And he Went on to Make 151 off the next 71 balls which is quite stupendous by any standards of cricket and not juz Test Cricket.. So.... Who is Taking on that??I know a lot of u wiz. guys wuld wanna stake ya bets....Whomsoever it maybe....Gud luck buddy!! Cheez!! :cheers ...

**NOTE:i juz gave the evidence for the no. of balls when he got his double ton as the main overs screen cuz i usually play over by over as ball by ball sucks after a few**

Attachments

• Swashbuckling Sehwag.JPG
    Swashbuckling Sehwag.JPG
    78.8 KB · Views: 53
  • Sehwag Proof.JPG
    Sehwag Proof.JPG
    83.2 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:

sachin_sizzling

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
One More Time folks!!

Well maybe am a v-bit of the most aggressive batter around!! i hafta say this cuz its always been myself breaking my own record more like the guy found in my avatar!! lol!! Here Goes #3!! Sehwag Doesnt want Yuvraj holding that record for long!! Does he??

Attachments

• Veeru Once More.JPG
    Veeru Once More.JPG
    83.2 KB · Views: 24

Users who are viewing this thread