Fender's Graphics {Requests On} If you want

Fender

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Here's some of the work I did today. Will post some of my older stuff up later. Making a destop background ATM.

didierdrogbacopylx2.jpg

ronaldocopyzo8.jpg

David Villa-

davidvillacopysd6.jpg

My latest. My best I think.

Australian Cricket-

auscricketcopycj7.jpg

A bit fo alright as you may have guessed I prefer making football sigs. Not sure why they just seem to look better.

Fender said:
Any feedback?

LOL

Right, i like the Villa sig, but im just a bit worried that your sigs seem to be a bit empty, maybe another render, more bulky brushes, or just bigger renders would help, but its a decent sig.

The Australia one is very very quiet, its almost like a desert, nothing there, same as above.

Dont know wht the Villa thingy is but its great! DOnt like the aussie one though! The render is too stretched!

Lol no one can seem to spell in this thread...
I love the Villa one but the Aussie one is to plain and i dont like the effects on the background.

Haven't updated this in a while, so I though I would post some of my latest work

Nakamura-

nakamuracopyap4.png

Kaka-

kakacopyre6.png

Alves-

alvescopykr7.png

Milner-

jamesilnercopywp0.png

Ronaldo-

cronaldocopyqh0.png

Hope you like them. I think they are a vast improvement on my earlier work.

Karachi Xpress said:
U need to work on the renders...The Ronaldo sig is too plain...Try using one of the tuts on this site!

The Ronaldo sig isn't one of my usual sig, was going for a new look. The Milner and Nakamura are more my 'style'. The Kaka one is by far my best IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread