FICA World XI vs. New Zealand

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Online Cricket Games Owned
Anyone saw the first match? It was awsome. I loved the way Fleming batted, especially how he smeared Murali............first over 6 6 0 4 6 0.......56 from 3.1.......awesome..............

Warnes figures were actually good comparing it to the others....3 overs, 1 for 26........

Yes it was a superb inning by Fleming. 106 runs with 10 fours and 9 sixes.

6 of the sixes off Murali, One of Warne, One of Vaas, and I forgot the other.....Of Harvey I think.............

I wish I could see that. When's the second match and what channel does it show on in India...anyone know?

I saw it on Tensports but not live, just the ball by ball highlights, like the real match really except no ads in between overs...............

greencarrot2 said:
Does anyone know what Spearman got?
He got the catch of Fleming off Warne and 14 runs with 2 fours if that is what you mean..........

Why didn't Klusener bowl?He's a good bowler and opens bowling for Kwazulu Natal.

Gibbsrules said:
Why didn't Klusener bowl?He's a good bowler and opens bowling for Kwazulu Natal.
He didn't play the first match......bowled in the second and picked up two wickets....

how well did chris cairns bowl in the second match
taking 6 for 20 something
my brothers reckon he is a bad cricket player and that he is not no way near the best al rounder in the world
they dont know anything

Users who are viewing this thread