Fielding Bug

shan111

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Anybody has some ideat to handle the fielding bug ?The ball just goes through the fielder when hit a bit hard by the batsman & it is worst when it happens near the boundary bcs it goes for 4 runs.Please help. :hpraise

vladiator

School Cricketer
You mean it goes between fielder's legs? I don't think it is a bug, just a crapy fielder.

ashwinkm

Club Cricketer
I have noticed this happen most often with fielders on the square leg boundary. This happened with both australia and southafrica. Sometimes they conceded two-2 boundaries in a row.

shan111

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
No its not a misfield.When its a misfield jim maxwell tolds that its a misfield.I think its a bug in the game. :crying
I agrees with ashwinkm. :cheers
Anyway, thanks for your information. :clap

Last edited:

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
This happens to me all the time. I just hit a cover drive and the fielder misfields and it runs away to the boundary.

zerobound

School Cricketer
I wish this happened to me, I rarely see misfields in the game probaly only every few matches there may be 1 or 2 but nothing really any different from real cricket being that it is only the poor teams that tend to make those mistakes.
Although the first fielding mistake that happened with my team cost a few runs. Hayden and Gilchrist had an opening stand of 76 smashing it around of course, when Hayden skyed one to the boundry with Vettori under it in great position (he didn't have to move) the ball came down and went through his hands to the ground. They got their partnership through to 147 Australia eventually scored 327 form their 50 and I got smashed by 100 runs or more.

Maz

County Cricketer
yeh its annoying as hell! especially on fast outfields, every shot that goes to fine leg goes for four

satish_lastride

Club Cricketer
Ha Somebody is noticing it!!!

well somebody has the same problems i have been facing..cann some body patch this?

Users who are viewing this thread