Fielding - Need help

Anil Dharani

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I know many people here, like me, are still confused over fielding controls. I want to know where is the fielding meter. I know how to to stop t etc but the problem is it isn't appearing on the screen. I keep pressing Button 1,2,3,4 so somehow I managed to take two catches out of possibly 20+ since yesterday. Can anyone tell me how to bring up the meter coz it isn't appearing on the screen and I didnt anything regarding the fielding meter in the In-Game options.

the fielder moves automatically..all you gotta do is just press 2 at the right time inside that green region

And where is the **GREEN REGION**? I dont see any green region on screen. Where is it exactly?

there should be a meter that comes up above the fielder when he gets to the ball.

If not go into options while your in the game..... display options(or somethign similar) and there might be an option to display fielding meter

Hicksy551993 said:
there should be a meter that comes up above the fielder when he gets to the ball.

If not go into options while your in the game..... display options(or somethign similar) and there might be an option to display fielding meter

i m having the same problem..the feilding meter does not come up while me feilding...and there is no meter option in the display option area,....some one pls help..

That's new for me. You have to catch the catches yourself? That's why my fielders were dropping catches.

ZexyZahid said:
That's new for me. You have to catch the catches yourself? That's why my fielders were dropping catches.

hey buddy are u playing the demo in ur laptop or ion ur pc???

steppie said:
hey buddy are u playing the demo in ur laptop or ion ur pc???

I am playing on my PC. Don't understand the reason why you asked this.

ZexyZahid said:
I am playing on my PC. Don't understand the reason why you asked this.

lol...dont worry buddy..the reason i asked u bcoz i think u r having same problem like me as the feilding meter does not come...so i thought this problem is only faced by people who r playing in laptop...

I can't seem to stop the marker...it is too hard...I just keep smashing the key...atleast some catches get taken.

ZoraxDoom said:
I can't seem to stop the marker...it is too hard...I just keep smashing the key...atleast some catches get taken.

atleast u get the meter.whereas i dont even get the meter on my screen..i m in deep problem man.

But I didn't play it that often yet. I actually need a manual (or somebody needs to unlock the practice nets) to learn the shots and how to catch.

When there is a ball you can catch a meter comes up, and you have to time it right to stop it in the green region, and a meter should also come up when your fielder picks up a ball

wkl said:
When there is a ball you can catch a meter comes up, and you have to time it right to stop it in the green region, and a meter should also come up when your fielder picks up a ball

it dont comes up..told u guys several times..

Do you get all the other meters? e.g. the bowling meter and batting confidence meters? Also do you not get the meter shown when you are throwing the ball or is it not showing only when there is a catch situation.

It could be a graphics card problem, what card do you have?

Ste

Users who are viewing this thread