Fielding - Need help

Ste said:
Do you get all the other meters? e.g. the bowling meter and batting confidence meters? Also do you not get the meter shown when you are throwing the ball or is it not showing only when there is a catch situation.

It could be a graphics card problem, what card do you have?

Ste

hey ste i get all the meters...like batting,bowling,timing meters everything..but dont get the feilding meter..not while i do ground feilding and also dont get it while there is a catch..simply dont this meter anytime while me feilding..any help plssss

guys who having probs with feilding..i have contacted RG and he told me that he will let me know on monday if it could be fixed or not ..ok guys...and till thn if anyone with big heart can solve this problem it will be rly appreciated..thanks

Im using ASUS Radeon 9250SE. I think people with ATI chips are the ones suffering. My bad luck. I cant play the game beyong one ball with my GeForce2 and now with my friends AGP, I cant see the meter on the screen.

I think the Fielding meter is very good, although the camera angles are a bit annoying.

Lucky said:
I think the Fielding meter is very good, although the camera angles are a bit annoying.

It may be, but as long as I can't see it, I can't tell whether is it good or not.

any word on a fix for this? im not seeing the fielding meter at all either...im using a RADEON IGP 345M card

I think this game is geared more towards nVidia cards as the demo has an nVidia ad which is gr8 with my 6800Gt :) anyways I think the catch meter is gr8 :cheers

Users who are viewing this thread