Fielding

MC3

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hello Guys I would to say thanks for all the advice on the game , I would like to know how move players around the field ? , so the pc does not do it by default
Yours
MC3

Hey MC3, when you select the sides for the match, look at the bottom of the team logo...there will be written - Auto Fielding. Change it to manual fielding, then you can move, dive your players around with the same control buttons as batting or bowling.
Enjoy...

i have never tried the fielding option, although i imagine it would help with run outs, but kill run rates lol :)

ronnybedi said:
Hey MC3, when you select the sides for the match, look at the bottom of the team logo...there will be written - Auto Fielding. Change it to manual fielding, then you can move, dive your players around with the same control buttons as batting or bowling.
Enjoy...

Thanks M8 is ther a felding editor patch ??? :onpc

vibarartion is meant for gamepad, so it viberates when u hit a ball or somethin'.......like PS2
Download field editor and move the fielders around by dragging the numbers there.(chose your GOB file first and a default field to edit)
Back up your GOB first.

The Champ said:
But is there any keys to dive But friends i find it very difficult to field manually is there any tips

well yeah i have a tip. i have fielded manually in Cricket 2004 change your view to first person for fielding so that it can be easy to chase and catch the ball(i have got about two or three catches)

does anyone know the buttons for fielding? I, er, lost my booklet thing that came with the game

Mr. P said:
does anyone know the buttons for fielding? I, er, lost my booklet thing that came with the game
Or do you have the fake game?? ;) :mad
The fielding controls aren't explained in that anyways..........

yeah i know you move using arrow keys picking the ball is done automatic when your on the ball. s throw the ball to the keeper and six hit shot is used to select another firelder dont know which button to dive though.

ZoraxDoom said:
Or do you have the fake game?? ;) :mad
The fielding controls aren't explained in that anyways..........

of course I don't have an illegal version.

Users who are viewing this thread