Fifa 10 PC - could this be the year?

We know all that and no one is saying it's going to be anything like as good as the 'NG' versions, but the fact is, it's going to be massively improved. Anything that is in place to close the gap between PC and the upstart consoles is a good thing. All we PC Gamers want is a game that we can happily play until Fifa 11 and this looks like it could be it.

Going by some screenshots, aerial battles are properly implemented now. Videos to come soon, apparently...

i dont konw,but is it hard to improve gfx for a such game!
i heard somewhere that fifa 11 will use a new NG type engine,so finger crossed

The demo has been announced by EA to come on the August the 19th. This for universal consoles or what?

It wasn't the demo at all, it was just that event were people could actually play Fifa 10. That was why they had that countdown :p Sorry, don't get your hopes up.

I have found this but I haven't fully checked up on it though.

It wasn't the demo at all, it was just that event were people could actually play Fifa 10. That was why they had that countdown :p Sorry, don't get your hopes up.

I have found this but I haven't fully checked up on it though.

I think it's been confirmed on EA forums.

EA has announced that a FIFA 10 demo will be released on 10th September for PC, PS3 and Xbox 360. The US will be offered the demo seven days later on 17th September.

The sampler offers an exhibition match and a choice of being either Chelsea, Barcelona, Juventus, Bayern Munich, Marseille or Chicago Fire. You'll be able to upload your videos to EA Football World, too.

FIFA 10 arrives proper on 2nd October, and introduces 360-degree dribbling to the series among other things. We had much to say about the football game after jetting to EA Canada earlier this month.

And it has been announced, this better be good, especially the new 360 degree controls their hyping up.

Users who are viewing this thread