FIFA 2004

D

Dhawal_Verma

All you Fifa lovers :cheer: ,
Post your achievements in the game or any trick or any add on to the GAME if you have any ! :cheezy:

Hold Shift + C then press these keys for corresponding tricks
UP or DOWN (fakes)
RIGHT, DOWN, LEFT (360 Degree Zidane Spin)
RIGHT, UP, LEFT (spin the ball to other direction)
UP, UP (fakes right then bring the ball to left)
DOWN, DOWN (fakes left then bring the ball to right)
LEFT, UP (moves the ball back around left leg and goes forward to the left)
LEFT, DOWN (moves the ball back and goes forward to the right)

Try more combinations and you'll discover more moves.

As far as my achievements. I have just started playing the game. After completing my first season with Arsenal, I sold allmost all the players and am now playing with a completely new team. At the end of the season. I sold - I signed

Thiery Henry - Fernando Morientes
Sol campbel - Paulo Maldini
Ashley cole - Roberto Carlos
Robert Pires - Ryan Giggs
Jens Lehman - Almunia
Dennis Bergkamp - Luis Garcia
Patrick Viera - Steven Gerard
Ray parlour - Frank Lampard
Gilberto Silva - Michael Ballack

And I also bought Jose Reyes. And sold some other players as well. Only two first team payers still remain in the lineup i.e Lauren and Martin Keown. Thse are the FEW chamges I made to my lineup.

Hey, I'm getting Fifa 2004 in a weeks time or so but I was just wondering how many players are you allowed in a squad and how do you earn the money you buy players with...

Well as far as I go
Till now I have achieved a
***** Five Star reputation with Real Madrid
*** Three Star reputation with Liverpool
* One Star reputation with Dallas Burn of M.L.S.
in the Career Mode
Recently found out that almost every player with his Photo in the Player Bio is a tremendous player even if his Skill rated by EA is not startling !
I found that with GUTI of Real Madrid when I transferred him to DALLAS BURN ! He played wonderfull soccer ! Scoring from Half Line in Professional mode !!!!!!!!!

You should atleast have 18 players and there's no limit to how many players you have as long you have money ! :gasp:

Got this bit of info from CheatCC

Most teams' third kits
Reach level 5 in your EA Bio to unlock most teams' third kits.

French Ligue teams' third kits
Reach level 10 in your EA Bio to unlock the French Ligue teams' third kits.

Italian Division 1 teams' third kits
Reach level 20 in your EA Bio to unlock the Italian Division 1 teams' third kits.

Spanish Premeira Liga teams' third kits
Reach level 30 in your EA Bio to unlock the Spanish Premeira Liga teams' third kits.

English Premiership and German Bundesliga teams' third kits
Reach level 40 in your EA Bio to unlock the English Premiership and German Bundesliga teams' third kits.

Easy win
Choose a side to play on. Then during a game, press Start and choose "Select Sides". Move your controller under the opponent's side and resume the game. Then, score as many goals as desired (while under the opponent's side), then just switch back to your side again. This way you will have a big point lead, depending on how many goals you scored. This trick also works better when you switch back to your side near the end of the second half.

Easy goals
If you are defending or playing the ball around the midfield, get the ball from your opponents. Give the ball to a player whose shooting precision and power is over 60 and you may train them for better results (for example, Beckham, Figo, Ronaldo, Van Nistelrooy, etc.). Run to the half of your opponents. You may see a lot of space in front of you. Then, press Shoot. Just before the meter gets red, release it. The goalie will stand too far from his goal and the ball may go in. You have about a 50% chance that your player will score from way out.

Getting good players
Go to the options menu then to "Player Swaps". Swap all the good players desired onto the team you want to play as, then save that as a squad. Call it whatever desired. Then go to "New Season" and select "Current Squads" and play your team. This is useful for a third division team. This team now has all the good players.

Buying players
If you want to buy a player, bid for them about 1 or 2 million above the asking price. This ensures you of signing that player. Players that are worth buying include:

Thierry Henry
Ronaldinho
David Beckham
Ronaldo (either)
Tim Howard
Roberto Carlos
Alexandre Del Piero
David Bellion
Ruud Van Nistelrooy
Hernan Crespo
In the first year, it is almost impossible (unless you bid over 5 million above the asking price) to buy Thiery Henry, David Becham, Ronaldo, and Del Piero.

Recommended team
Create a team with the following players:

Goalkeepers

Tim Howard
Iker Casillas
Defenders

Rio Ferdinand
Paulo Maldini
Alexandre Nesta
Roberto Carlos
Lilian Thuram
Sol Campbell
Midfielders

David Beckham
Zinedine Zidane
Cristiano Ronaldo
Luis Figo
Ronaldinho
Edgar Davids
David Bellion
Forwards

Thierry Henry
Ruud Van Nistelrooy
Ronaldo
Del Piero
Shevshenko
Adrian Mutu
Hernan Crespo
Create a team with the following players. Note: The players are expensive so you might have to sell some of your best players first. The subs are up to you.

Defenders

RB: Michel Salgado (Real Madrid)
LCB: Fabio Cannavaro (Inter Milan)
RCB: Alessandro Nesta (AC Milan)
LB: Roberto Carlos (Real Madrid)
Midfielders

LM: Zinedine Zidane (Real Madrid)
RM: David Beckham (Real Madrid)
CAM: Ronaldiniho (Barcelona)
Strikers

LF: Ronaldo (Real Madrid)
RF: Theirry Henry (Arsenal)

Since I have completed 5 years with Real Madrid I signed all the Big Guns of FIFA !My team has the following players:

Goal Keepers:
Oliver Kahn / *Iker Cassillas / Cudicini

Defenders(I use only two of them obviously because I have Tremendous G.K. + They are strongest Defenders never get injured) :
Helguera
Roberto Carlos

Midfielders:
Roy Keane
Zinedine Zidane
Luis Figo
David Beckham
Edgar Davids
Ronaldiniho
Fransesco Totti
Robert Pires

Forward:
Raul
Ronaldo
Rivaldo
Hernan Crespo
Guti(Special Player with only 71 skill points but capable of scoring Magical Goals from Half Line in Professional Mode )

Anil my third Jersy did'nt got unlocked !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I also know a site from which you can download a fle that'll unlock all kits. Also there are lots of patches of the game. Check out Fifa 2004 Patches here.

Unfortunately, I m not able to download the file from the filefront server (it asks for a password). But still Im trying, as soon as I get the file, I'll upload it for you. :cheer:

Try playing a season with Bayern Munich ! Tremendous Team with good balance $ :gasp:

Hey,

Just a some questions....

1) If i've got a team in a Carear Mode such as Man UTD and there have been changes to the squad how can i use that squad in playing in tournaments such as "League Cup".. I can seem to do it and have to use the default squad.

2) In Carear Mode do you play in the UEFA Champions League or just the league that your team is in..

3) Lastly when the 'Transfer Window' is closed when does it open again.

Thanks

There are different months for different leagues when the Transfer Window remains opened !
Once its close I think it takes the whole season !!!!!!!
Save your squad and just before starting a tournament load it !!!!!
Of course you play in the UEFA Champions League if you choose a Europian Season mode and not MLS or K league !!!!!!!!

:cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread