First Ever Cricket 2004 Gameplay Patch

tutsipoppy2

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
well........this is the first ever cricket 2004 GAMEPLAY PATCH.

well it may seem to u like the patch for cricket 2002....there are a lot more things to be added into the CFG file.

stay tunes coz an update will contains lots of new things in the CFG files which cricket 2004 has to offer.

extract it into the main cricket 2004 folder :

x:\.....\cricket 2004\

a new folder called "w2kserver" will be created after to extract it.

HAVE FUN and GIVE UR COMMENTS ABOUT THE PATCH.

Last edited:
i have come to know that the patch is not working with the regular exe of cricket 2004.

so here is an updated GP patch v1.1 with the EXE file.

ENJOY !!!

does the amended exe try and refer to your folder that you place the configs in ?

DUH !!!!

if u havn't guessed after download all those gameplay patches for cricket 2002.

it also does the same.

it will increse the swing and spin of the bowler. it also has CPU pacing files for ONE-DAY and it will play the match in realistic manner.

DUH !!

if you read my post correctly I was actually asking what is a coded exe and what is an uncoded exe - not what the patch does !!

Or are you saying an uncoded exe is simply the default exe with config files as well

well zim....

1. DUH !!! was not for u...it was for kmk1284.
2. i dunno what the difference is but the CFG files seem to work with the uncode one.

maybe the coded has something which doesn't allow it to recognize the CFG files. and uncoded has this thing removed.

Originally posted by tutsipoppy2
well zim....

1. DUH !!! was not for u...it was for kmk1284.
2. i dunno what the difference is but the CFG files seem to work with the uncode one.

maybe the coded has something which doesn't allow it to recognize the CFG files. and uncoded has this thing removed.

Correct me if am wrong but even with the exe you attached, it doesnt work. Thats still fine though, you can keep looking for clues and one fine day you wouldnt know you may realize something. Actually this hex editing is no work of brilliance but just stroke of luck so keep looking.

Tutsi, my apologies, it was just that your reply came straight after mine !

Yes ravi, the exe didn't make any difference- but perseverence is the key !

i dunno.....i have tried the CFG files and they DO WORK.

i can't understand y they r not working when u r testing them.

strange....

Users who are viewing this thread