Fox Sports TV Overlay

tassietiger

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I've made a TV Overlay similar to the Australian pay tv channel Fox Sports, and I've updated all the during-play stuff, and also the pre-game team lineup screen. I've also changed the scoreboard a little.

Any comments would be appreciated, as I plan to make this a more comprehensive update.

Attachments

• fox.zip
    297.1 KB · Views: 199
  • Cricket2004 2005-03-30 18-11-28-392.jpg
    Cricket2004 2005-03-30 18-11-28-392.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 377
  • Cricket2004 2005-03-30 18-18-42-172.jpg
    Cricket2004 2005-03-30 18-18-42-172.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 360
great work, tassietiger!keep it up.

How do you make the lineup scorecard transparent?

Not completely sure, I only changed the one I was using at the time, which was the ary digital graphics patch, that must've been transparent.

very nice but fox sports always changes and they usually use the host nations tv overlay but overall a very nice job

looks good. but it only works for the playing screen and the scorecard doesnt it? have you any plans on doing the spider etc?

thats excellent work, why dont u make wagon wheel, spider etc.

any idea when the full overlay will be completed? because i will be playing against new zealand in my story thread and that would make it look really good.

when i try to import some thing it says path file zip error. please tell me solution thanks and where i can find the cursor file

tassie tiger i just used fox sports in game and it looks good. two things
1. is it possible to at least get the bowling and the batting stats screens done.
2. can we move the team logo so that all of it can be seen in game. if it was just moved over slightly it would do the trick. image attached below

other than that i think its great. youve done a really good job

mohsinshahzad84 said:
when i try to import some thing it says path file zip error. please tell me solution thanks and where i can find the cursor file

which graphic importer to you have? 2 or 3?

Users who are viewing this thread