Ten sports Tv Overlay

bharat said:
I think those white lines have to be fixed.You can ask STE for help.
Together a GREAT patch can be made! :)

The white line occur when you have set the height or width of some textbuttons to "0" to stop them from being shown. If you search the config file and see any "heights" as "0" that means that the textbutton will not be shown. However if the width is also not "0", it will not be shown but you will get the white lines problem.

Ste

hi everyone

this time around i have come up with the screen shots of spider!!!!!!!

guys i have 2 made two of them. have a look and tell me which one of them look better than the other.

do tell me how did i fare, i'll be commin up with the wagon wheels once u guys decide on one of the spiders coz both (wagon wheel & spider)screens are almost similar.

and it would be nice if someone started working on the manhattan, worm and patnerships coz they r pretty easy and i can help if needed coz u know i'm busy with exams and i dont want to keep u guys wating for long

ok do post u'r opinions.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    61.6 KB · Views: 143
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    82.4 KB · Views: 135
I liked the first one.
I wish Ste would help you.He's too good at TV pathes.

u could use these pics for the spider & wagon wheel,they look more realistic.

The transparancy in spider looks a little different from the one in bating stats.
In that the place where the white line appears is transparant & the behind the names of the players it is more opaque.See post 31.

Great work so far.

Attachments

• wagenwheel.png
    wagenwheel.png
    33.5 KB · Views: 115
  • spider.png
    spider.png
    36.8 KB · Views: 108
Great work sid... yeah bharat is right, you should ask STE for help to make a brilliant tv patch he's really good at making tv graphic.

they look great so far....cant wait for the final release

thanx guys
bharat i've maintained almost the same transparency level except for the white lines. anyway i'll have them done thats not a big deal at all.
and thanx for those images mate

i'll release the rest of the stuff at the earliest

yipee..! lol, i love the tensports coverage, so i really am eagerly anticipating this overlay release, good work guys!

sorry guys for the delay
but i'll have the final release done in couple of days,

i was going thru the ind v/s pak tv graphics thread abd i agree with murthuza that it takes ages to make a tv overlay coz u have u'r course work, exams etc to deal with and amidst this busy schedule to pull out time is pretty difficult

well i promise u guys that i'll come out with the rest of stuff in a couple of days.

and bharat, mate i've used u'r pics for the wagon wheel and the spider they look good. and i feel out of the two screen shots that i've posted (wagon wheel, spider ) the transaparent one looks better and i've also adjusted the transparency thing u said was differing from the bowling stats screen

anywayz i'll release both if u want so u guys can have u'r own choice between the two.

ok then thats it for now but i'll soon come up with the final version

sweet, thanks sid for the update, good to know that your in the zone, your work is appreciated bhai..! :)

sid they look great. look forward to the released mate. i like the colour and the transparency with the names. youve done a really good job so far mate. keep up the good work

any idea when ten sports overlay will be released?

Users who are viewing this thread