Freaked Out!!!!!!

biks76

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi,
I am posting for the first time but i must say that all of you guys are simply great.all the postings and additions have increased the gameplay for cricket2k2,2k4 and BLIC immensely.hats off to you guys!

Has anyone noticed this?The opening bowlers in a test match go on bowling unchanged.i was batting as SA against India.Kumble and Harbhajan opened and till the time i got fed up, had bowled unchanged for 50 overs i.e 25 overs each!humanly impossible.Is there any way to limit bowling spells like to 8-10 overs?
Thanks in advance

Is there any way to limit bowling spells like to 8-10 overs in a test match?

Mate make discuss these things in the BLIC Forum and not the Downloads section. Moved this thread to the BLIC Forum for you.
Regarding your question, I can say that the thing you are mentioning has got to do with the AI in the game and has'nt been cracked yet.

thanx a lot.if you can please help me with this.my friends and i wanted to play matches starting from march 1877 till date.maybe it has been discussed somehwere, but how can i change players names,styles and everything.we feel this should be fun and have a whole set of records for players and compare them with their real records.we are six people with a passion for cricket.soory if this sounds stupid or funny to you but for us its like a mission.

Maybe this can be conveyed to Codemasters.I will do that rightaway.the more feedback we give, better game they will make(maybe).also, if someone remembers in Lara'96, we could select opposition.I guess that was best gameplay and it used to rain often.Does anyone remember that?

Okay, i changed the names of the players and their d.o.b and everything.I used england and australia teams(present).now, the australian team i made, shows up as custom team but the england team is the same, although i can see the name i added, in the editor.how do i get it in the game?yet so near and yet so far.please help

basically, from personal experience i've found that bowlers do tire. they don't tire in the sense that they start bowling more inaccuratly as their spell goes on but they do have a max amount of overs in a spell type thing.

the problem is that once you save, exit and return, its as if they are starting a new spell and are as fresh as a daisy.

so perhaps as an experiement, play a test without saving for 20-30 overs and hopefully there should be bowling changes after 6-8 overs for pacemen

If you aren't scoring any runs off them they will bowl very long spells. Try hit a few overs of 6-8 runs and they should change the bowler. I just played a series against Australia with the West Indies, I had McGrath and Gillespie bowling 15 over first spells, then having Brett Lee and Shane Warne bowling.. Tough going.

Users who are viewing this thread