Free C2004 ...i am giving mine away

R

roamingphantom

I am giving my C2004 away(PC). who wants it would be the first person to pm or email me. All you need to do is to pay shipping and handling from nyC to where you are. This game is sad and a complete waste of anyone's time to play. I'd rather go play pac man.

Can I ask why you hate the game so much? What are its problems in your opinion?

Where's nyc, New York City? ma brotha' what is up with the game?

Dude, where should i start... the only thing nice about the game is the ideas that we were fed for like forever. The graphics is good and i dont get crashing probs like the other guys. HOwever the game play is awful, i was playing a Wc match against and 3 fielders were in the middle of the pitch 3...not 1. Also you arent free to play shots in a 1 day you can hit over the top...right well not in 2004 the minute you try you get caught. Ifyou try to flick off the leg you get caught if you advance down the track you get caught. In a test match i ran out 10 players cause they are dumb enough to run when you have to pressure on, if you restrict them long enough they panic and start doing silly stuff. The default settings for CPU player is bad cause they put a circle around you and you cant penetrate no matter what. Also i was tearing Gillespie and Mcgrath apart and the CPU didn not do a field adjustment to cover a gap in which i hit 12 boundries in a row in hard mode. I will go back to playing cricket 97 which i feel was at least better from a gamers standpoint. Have any of your close in fielders taken a catch when you use a slow bowler...........none of mine on 25 matches yet.

at least you should wait untill people start making patches, then you'll like the game trust me. i'll be honest with you i am missing cricket 2002 already! but i know that we can work and make c2004 the best cricket game out there! it takes patience man.

:bow: Dude, when i pay a gaming company for a game i expect it to be playable. How about if i sell you a house and tell you i will mail you the sides later? I am sure we all were waiting for this game but i dont understand why we have to test and fix for EA. OR as i believe they put a group of sheilas to build the game and no-one tests the crap. I would understand if they release open beta testing to the gaming public so that we can help and fix, but not after the game is released. We all love cricket but i dont as much if i have to fix someone else's crap after i paid 60 dollars

Hey. I live in NJ. If you want maybe we could meet sometime and id love to have the game if you hate it so much.

i have a feeling this is pirated...nobody gives 60 bucks away like that and they dont sell it in USA so it is probaly more like 60 US plus S & H...hmmmmmmmm could u scan us a picture of the box please....

It costs $99.99 NZ so that wouldn't really be a pirated game.

Yeah. I dont think it is pirated since the price looks the same in other countries.

um guys he didnt say the price, i did..was suggesting it...i was saying nobody gives 60 bucks away like that....

please look at who posted the thing...i am the one who suggest the price he didnt...

Yes I am eye to eye with Amir that this guy has got the pirated copy and I think he have other copy as well so he is trying to get some attention.I donot think that this game is such bad that you even will not like to contain it.It is better than previous attempt.

You are funny, if it is pirated dont you think i can just break the cd? I didnt tell anyone to pay me for the game..all i said was pay shipping and handling. Oh and BTW i got the game directly from EA in usa since they do have a number to release to US and CAD folks. Call them ....

Originally posted by Sohail@Dec 21 2003, 09:14 PM
i am missing cricket 2002 already!
Why?Don't you have the game or you too have thrown/donated it.

Users who are viewing this thread