Which Player Would You Give To The Opposition!!

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I was about to say how well you had seen this coming!! Shame though as i really would like to see Pakistan become stronger in the longer version of the game. Too inexpereinced some of them? Not enough conentration? Talent?

Pakistan will only be good if nepotism is done away with. We have got at least three undeserving players in the squad. Kamran Akmal has dropped so many catches that I frankly have lost count and yet you see him keep wickets in every series. Faisal Iqbal is a failure. He has got no technique and no record. Imran farhat is also a tested failure. Muhammad Sami has been called in even though we have tremendous fast bowling talent in the country. Also the leadership left a lot to be desired. How can a captain in his right senses place Abdul Rauf at point position. Yousaf failed to inspire the team. Pakistan should have fought harder in the last innings.

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
I know he is going downhill a bit at the moment, but I can't believe how badly Ishant has been abandoned by Indian supporters. He is the only Indian Fast bowler who touched 150 KPH and troubled the best player of pace bowling (ponting) in the his own backyard. I just feel Indian bowlers are not being coached right. They are being told to bowl line and length blah blah. Ishant must have definitely been told to cut down on pace for sake of accuracy. Now he has lost both :doh
India please hire Akram or Donald as Fast bowling coach

Tell me about it. Since we sacked Venkatesh Prasad, our bowling altogether, as a unit has gone completely downhill. I don't think we even have a bowling coach ATM. :facepalm

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
Ishant SUCKS though. He did well on responsive tracks in Australia and took that momentum to bowling well against Aus at home. But recent performances show that he has really dwindled since then, he's lost both pace and accuracy. Didn't he go for like 5 boundaries off his first over recently?

SRK must be crapping his pants, he payed 900k for Ishant :laugh

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
Ishant SUCKS though. He did well on responsive tracks in Australia and took that momentum to bowling well against Aus at home. But recent performances show that he has really dwindled since then, he's lost both pace and accuracy. Didn't he go for like 5 boundaries off his first over recently?

SRK must be crapping his pants, he payed 900k for Ishant :laugh

Despite that I think he is probably one of the most talented bowlers these days. He is a talent that India can not afford to mishandle

-D-S-B-

International Coach
I will give Yasir Arafat to Northern Districts in exchange for Dilshan... Some how i think they will decline :p

Mihir Doshi

Club Captain
Yes definately.. Graeme Cremer is a one of a hack of talent as a leg spinner..

They have pretty good player's like Strydom,Williams,Cremer,Maruma,Rainsford,Conventry..

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
Ray Price for IPL 3! he is better then that wannabe leggie Cremer.

thier new young fast bowler is pretty quick too. kyle jarvis

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
Planning to sell the Pakistani batting lineup barring Umar Akmal and maybe MoYo.
Buy 1 get the rest free

drainpipe32

Chairman of Selectors
^lol!

I'll give you Clint McKay for.....actually, nup you know what? I'll be fine :D

Users who are viewing this thread