Your Cricket Which cricket bat do you use give photos and tell favourite innings with it

I was being completely honest. :spy

As a pretty much defensive batsman, I prefer to use heavier bats for evading those deadly toe crushing yorkers. I use BDM bat.

i2921.jpg

Well, my highest score has been 115 not out in an unlimited overs game. I batted for around 27 overs for that knock. :p Our team posted only 188 only. One of the best innings I've ever played.

Haha, I'd love playing inter-school test games. But they're only till 25 overs.

----------

As a pretty much defensive batsman
Hmm. That even my approach whenever I play an unlimited overs game in the colony and school. Just that the classes interrupt and there no official interschool tests

Yesterday I scored my highest with my new puma incurza bat. Made 148 in a county under 19's match. I am only 16 so most of them were singles. Only 11 fours and 1 weird six. Bit pissed of I got given out wrong or I could get my 150

There's a T20 school competition going on now and I'm using the same old plain bat with a new grip.

Last innings was the best I played.
I was opening for my team and I scored 52 in 6.2 overs. The shot by which I achieved 50 was a well-timed cut. Then I was caught in mid-on.

Users who are viewing this thread