Frets on fire

Hooper

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yes, you can import them I heard. Apparently they are the same files? Where are you going for them? Are they individual downloads?

Hooper

ICC Board Member
I only watched the first minute but you looked pretty good. Thats not an easy song IMO. :clap

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
Being an avid guitar player I am downloading this now. I have pretty big expectations for this. Just a question though, are there any Chili Peppers songs I can download for this game.

PhilD123

International Coach
Guitar Hero is class! What songs are on the game without downloading anymore?

Hooper

ICC Board Member
You supposedly cant download them because they are illegal but thats the only way you can get them

it only comeswith 3 songs

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
You supposedly cant download them because they are illegal but thats the only way you can get them

it only comeswith 3 songs
Ideally what you are supposed to do is download the 'frets' and then get the music from your own collection and put it in the game with it. Obviously that is quite a bit of extra work, so I think if you own the songs it is fine to get them, but chances are you won't own all the songs if you get a big pack.

So as far as this thread is concerned, don't post any direct links or strong suggestions to downloads of non-legal songs (there are quite a few legal songs linked to by the official site for the game), and you will be fine.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
Oh ok then, my bad:)

Anyways, I played Guitar Hero at my mates last night - I reckon this is better just for the songs you can get.

Users who are viewing this thread