Friedlele Creations - IPL 2018 Teams updated 08/04/2018

Look, i understand the game releases in a day or 2 and i get you guys just want to pick up and play. Currently there are 4160 odd players in game. Including women. Surely, I can not be solely responsible for renaming them all. I am working tireless just to get kits and bats done. Right now any players are a bonus as I am also a tester and editing is not the only thing I do. I hope you get that.

Look, i understand the game releases in a day or 2 and i get you guys just want to pick up and play. Currently there are 4160 odd players in game. Including women. Surely, I can not be solely responsible for renaming them all. I am working tireless just to get kits and bats done. Right now any players are a bonus as I am also a tester and editing is not the only thing I do. I hope you get that.
I will help you once I have the game.

Guys please as a thought remember Friedlele is not obliged or required to create teams, kits, players, bats. He does it when he has time and has a life outside as well. He is not paid by BigAnt nor us for doing this work, although he should setup a patreon or paypal donation receiving account. So if Pakistan does not have proper names or kit and if the game releases Friedlele is not obliged to have it done or if the Indian domestic is not ready he is not required to create those. Lets all be thankful for what we have it and also remember the game is not released on PC and will not release for until sometime December. I am assuming most of the creations will be done once PC version releases or atleast stand-alone academy releases.
we are just asking not enforcing him sir

Shall we start carrier
are all the teams including domestic teams are available for download in community ?
how to add own commentary name?
pls guide

I had a request for @Llewelynf - if possible, can you please just let us know what you are working on currently (for eg - are you working on kits? bats? or getting players? and for which teams?)? That way, the things you are not working on currently can be taken up by someone else? I am just trying to avoid a scenario where multiple people are working on the same thing!

I had a request for @Llewelynf - if possible, can you please just let us know what you are working on currently (for eg - are you working on kits? bats? or getting players? and for which teams?)? That way, the things you are not working on currently can be taken up by someone else? I am just trying to avoid a scenario where multiple people are working on the same thing!
Right now, I am completing the aus domestic players and BBL players with @SnowyCasanova and completing ireland kits

@Llewelynf I'm not sure how much use it would be to you, but if it would help and avoid the process taking up so much of your time then I'm more than happy to do the simple bits, like changing all the generic names to those of their 'real' player.

@Llewelynf I'm not sure how much use it would be to you, but if it would help and avoid the process taking up so much of your time then I'm more than happy to do the simple bits, like changing all the generic names to those of their 'real' player.

I can do the player names too, for the teams that have not been done by him yet! I will start with the OPs Indian team tonight and upload it with real player names very soon! Then he can probably take my team and re-upload in his name? That way all teams can be had under @Llewelynf screen name!

I can do the player names too, for the teams that have not been done by him yet! I will start with the OPs Indian team tonight and upload it with real player names very soon! Then he can probably take my team and re-upload in his name? That way all teams can be had under @Llewelynf screen name!
I already have an Indian team with names fixed. Pakistan Bangladesh and ipl would be more viable

Users who are viewing this thread