Friedlele's Cricket 19 Creations - India Alternate jersey updated 29/06

Status
Not open for further replies.
just tried to create a custom world cup with your australia and england world cup sides and as soon as i go to start it the game shuts down

Great work!! In this World Cup, five teams (AFG, SL, SAF, Ind, Ban) are expected to have 2 jerseys - Home and Away. Do we have that in our community??

Just downloaded your teams @Llewelynf and boy they look great mate, still a lot of work to do with the players but what has been done so far is great. Five stars! :thumbs

I will be posting all the content I make for Cricket 19 here.

All progress will be updated as I complete any teams, uniforms, players or bats. I will share teams etc once I am 100% satisfied with the results.

Players created using PlayFace

View attachment 220787
View attachment 220788

Updated Uniforms (Including World Cup 2019 Kits)

View attachment 220789

View attachment 220790

View attachment 220791

View attachment 220792

View attachment 220793

View attachment 220895

View attachment 220894

View attachment 221105

All uniforms will be updated as new ones are released.

Thanks for all the support.
Hey just wondering im trying to update the Australia and England kits for the cricket world cup. Ive downloaded thwm both but can't link them as it says official teams cannpt be linked. Please help. Keep up the awesome work.

Hey just wondering im trying to update the Australia and England kits for the cricket world cup. Ive downloaded thwm both but can't link them as it says official teams cannpt be linked. Please help. Keep up the awesome work.
They can not be linked. These can only be used as custom teams.

This really is some outstanding, first class work! I'm unable to play it as yet as I always get a physical copy and it's not out in NZ until Jun 5 and in the meantime I can only get my Cricket 19 enjoyment from watching the amazing creations as they come out. Thank you very much for your hard work. At least I'll hopefully be able to get my hands on these by the time the games available over here.

what is a G.O.A.T ?
This is a GOAT

Screen%20Shot%202017-10-24%20at%2010.46.45%20AM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread