Friedlele's Cricket 19 Creations - India Alternate jersey updated 29/06

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 223063

Santner by myself and @Snowy also now shared
I think I've not seen Santner without glasses in general, especially recent times. That's why the Matt Henry guess. I saw Santner two times this year properly, one when he batted for CSK and hit the winning runs and when he played for NZ vs BAN and hit the winning runs!

And the others? I fixed some of the team logos last night just have to share

Yeah I just been through all of yours I have downloaded and look back to normal. White is white and not grey. South Africa is back to normal and Sri Lanka is bright.

When I download the South Africa Alt Kits team to try and add the kits to the available kits for South Africa, the team doesn't seem to appear anywhere. The only two that go to the "CUS" tab are Aus and Eng CWC teams.

Any ideas?

When I download the South Africa Alt Kits team to try and add the kits to the available kits for South Africa, the team doesn't seem to appear anywhere. The only two that go to the "CUS" tab are Aus and Eng CWC teams.

Any ideas?
Look under the WI t20 league. Copy the kits then delete it. For some reason it keeps linking there and if I unlink it it disappears forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread