Chris Lickley

County Cricketer
Northern Superchargers
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Are there any more umpires in the works?

ChrisCricket

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Maybe when Llewelynf has wrapped up the Pakistan playfaces? We haven’t talked about umpires lately. I’m currently working on Windies models - conscious of getting too far ahead!

Would I be able to ask does that include WI legends or currents

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
For now :spy

I'm sure you once mentioned world cup 99 was your favourite... Not sure if you said the kits or something but i live in hope that in this iteration you will do some legends! Lol.
This is the spirit.Never lose hope.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

I'm sure you once mentioned world cup 99 was your favourite... Not sure if you said the kits or something but i live in hope that in this iteration you will do some legends! Lol.
Definitely my favourite era and many players that I grew up watching.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India

If I had a dream team for this project, it would be: @Llewelynf (Teacher), @Snowy (Admin Sir), @wasteyouryouth (Good Ol' DJ), @Spoobir (2005 Legend) and @Mouseydread (Classic Legend)![DOUBLEPOST=1563481492][/DOUBLEPOST]
Definitely my favourite era and many players that I grew up watching.
Except that semi final, South Africa was a team to envy in 1999. I was 2 back then, but my mom tells me that team had real legends!

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Teacher, one thing I am happy about. All teams that you have chosen to focus on, with Snowy, are teams that many people either just keep wishing for or they slip below the radar. Glad to see you do them.

pinku

Associate Captain
If I had a dream team for this project, it would be: @Llewelynf (Teacher), @Snowy (Admin Sir), @wasteyouryouth (Good Ol' DJ), @Spoobir (2005 Legend) and @Mouseydread (Classic Legend)![DOUBLEPOST=1563481492][/DOUBLEPOST]
Except that semi final, South Africa was a team to envy in 1999. I was 2 back then, but my mom tells me that team had real legends!

2?!! Wow man haha. Yeah it was personally my favourite world cup from the location to the teams and kits also.

Yes South Africa was an awesome team from top to bottom. I remember Lance Klusener and his bat which apparently was the heaviest bat anyone has ever had and he still smashed the ball all over the park LOL.

I think it was also on free tv in the Uk which hasn't happened again.

Pakistan who i was supporting had the perfect team pretty much and were looking odds on to win the trophy beating Australia and any team they faced until.. Lost to India (again in a World cup) and shockingly to Bangladesh who achieved test status by winning that game.

Pakistan eventually got battered in the final :facepalm:facepalm, by an Australian team i believe went on to become the best ever, winning the next two world cups also.

Reactions: DAP

MK4

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
So to confirm, with the super duo, @Llewelynf and @Snowy have done:
South Africa
New Zealand
India
Pakistan

West Indies next.... what's next fellas? IPL? PSL? We'll find out after the break! :wave

P.S. How's the Malaysia settling going so far Llewey?

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
South Africa
New Zealand
India
Pakistan

West Indies next.... what's next fellas? IPL? PSL? We'll find out after the break! :wave

His only fully completed NZ and South Africa so far but has worked on others

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
South Africa
New Zealand
India
Pakistan

India wasn't completely done I just fixed other players, and Pakistan is still being worked on. All models are done it's just adding PlayFace. It's getting there. Once we're done with WI I am doing the IPL kits I guess.
Move went well, just waiting for my internet. Right now i am using mobile data

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread