Friendship Day Quotes

Masood

Club Captain
Your friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you.
True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it be lost.
Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.
A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.
A friend is someone who is there for you when he'd rather be anywhere else.
A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.
A friend is one who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself.

Aditya

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You didn't understand what i meant to say after adding smiley also.:doh

Last edited:

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Aditya, no offense but you have very poor English. It may be better if you went to google translator, typed in what you want to say in your native language and then copy and paste it here. It would make it much easier for us to understand.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Aditya, no offense but you have very poor English. It may be better if you went to google translator, typed in what you want to say in your native language and then copy and paste it here. It would make it much easier for us to understand.

Lol, I prefer his posts like this. In bad English. More entertaining for me. His posts always make me laugh.

Masood

Club Captain
Lol, I prefer his posts like this. In bad English. More entertaining for me. His posts always make me laugh.
Not only makes you laugh mate ...whole PC members laugh at his english.....:laugh:rtfl
lol

Users who are viewing this thread